wow all khans are up
cool

wow akki 82 moveis most of the baddy 90s movie
i swaer i didnt like his movies from 90s

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
u r so negative
u have been psoting so many negative things abotu salman even every review u kept postng was negative
if u relaly ahve problems with salman khanw hy do u ever reply to the aritcle psoted about him😕

Originally posted by: Human_Torch

yeah i don't know why...hrithik is much much better actor than him....salman had a list of flops he shoudlnt be there at all 

cutykoo20 thumbnail
cooooooooooool
akki is d best
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Salman's just proven why he belongs up there. Despite the fact that Wanted wasnt promoted aggresively, its still doing well. This si salman's first real solo movie after a long time. I'm really happy for him.
I hope he continues to do such good work from now on.
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amir only 36 movies?? wat rubbish .......he did quite a no. of flop movies in his initial dayz ..............i agree with the list ...salman khan may not b the tht gud actor but he is a star for sure ..........
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Bugger

amir only 36 movies?? wat rubbish .......he did quite a no. of flop movies in his initial dayz ..............i agree with the list ...salman khan may not b the tht gud actor but he is a star for sure ..........

aamir did 36 movies....krap and bullshit...aamir did alot of movies so does salman and srk in their 90s era....from which planet is this journalist from.....

i agree with the list.....its always the 3 Khans Aamir-Salman and Srk rulz the bollywood chart....Hrithik is ok for me i am not fond of his work.....even in JA i slept halfway....i guess the only one couldn't stand the film throughout....i fall asleep....

very soon Shahid will top the list too.....

i am happy for the 3 khans.....they are the ones who has been ruling bollywood from 88s...89s ....90s and 2000thcentury...its almost 4 decades.....and at the age of 44s they are still going strong even with the newer generation arriving in form of Shahid...Ranbir...Imran....great going to Aamir-Salman-Shah Rukh...

we can forget the movies happening now but those movies happen to rul in 90s with salman-aamir-srk can never be forgotten

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Human_Torch

yeah i don't know why...hrithik is much much better actor than him....salman had a list of flops he shoudlnt be there at all 

hrithik movie is good but his movies have never got that grossers which these 3 Khans have achieved in their 90s...Hrithik have still a long way to go which this 3 Khans have achieved in decades.....the best of hrithik's i can remember is Koi Mil Gaya and Jodha Akbhar for me i never like Krrish or Kaho Na Pyar Hai even his flops films Yaadein....Mujhse Dosti Karoge...Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage....Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon(pathetic acting ruin the essence of Prem...so loud thank god abhisekh brought the grace back....i don't like any other actor address Prem except for Salman as this name is only for him and some extend Shahid can be included but Prem is eternally Salman)....but with Salman i can remember some good memorable work he did in 90s era...same goes for Srk and Aamir

Salman movies flops now because he signs films with his heart and not brains.....he do films for the sake of his brothers and friends....he doesn't use his brains like Aamir-Srk when it comes to script....his love for his friends and family is ruining his career by doing krappy comedy films but i am glad that now he thinks with brains than his heart.....he knows what his fans wants from him and Wanted Movie brough the comeback of Salman Khan and i am confident another great work from Salman would be London Dreams by seeing the promos i was so impressed with his acting he was so good the way he portrayed his role...Wanted and London Dreams will be Salman Khan totally comeback after his krappy flops....Main Aur Mrs Khanna i just leave it to god i don't have much expectations on it but i love the movie because it has the 90s era and Salman-Kareena looks stunning together and a welcome to Preity

Salman movies ways in 90s were grossers along with Srk and Aamir.....thats the reason why these 3 Khans always rules and also when their movies is to be released its a huge crowd....thats the reason when bollywood is known its always Aamir-Salman-Srk......such examples

Maine Pyar Kiya...Hum Aapke Hain Koun....Wanted.... The Biggest Grossers For Salman Khan

Dilwale Dulhania Lejayenge.....Kuch Kuch Hota Hain...Om Shanti Om...The Biggest Grossers For Shah Rukh Khan

Dil...Raja Hindustani....Ghajini...the Biggest Grossers For Aamir Khan....

and from my overseas friends informs me that there is still DDLJ and Hum Aapke Hain Koun running in theatres till now....its almost a decades but still this movies are running in certain part of the world and that is a huge acclaim which none of the other bollywood actors have achieved but Srk-Salman achieved....

and Salman's Maine Pyar Kiya and Hum Aapke Hain Koun has its English Version of the movie.....i guess none of the Srk-Aamir-Hrithik starrers has a english version which is edited to 1hrs38mins by putting the important parts of the films.....the english version is sold in Singapore but very rare but i have seen once

and not only that the 3 Khans on-screen names are still memorable......

when it is Raj-Rahul we all know that its Shah Rukh Khan

when it is Prem-Radhey Mohan we all know that its Salman Khan

Aamir's Memorable On-screen names Aakash(DCH)....Ram Nikhumbh(TZP)....Sanjay Singhania(Ghajini)....Raj(QSQT)...Rahul(HHRPk)....Raja(RH)

thats the power of Aamir-Salman-Srk....the 3 Khans of Bollywood....so why Salman excluded in the list his movies of 90s has done wonders all around the world.....it was grossers....just keeping his 2 years flops is no reason to exclude him from the list he gave hits in his 90s and biggest grossers in his 90s era.....which i think now none of other actors films has touched the biggest grossers except for this 3 Khans....and also he did great work in Saajan....Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam...Tere Naam....Karan-Arjun
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

u r so negative
u have been psoting so many negative things abotu salman even every review u kept postng was negative
if u relaly ahve problems with salman khanw hy do u ever reply to the aritcle psoted about him😕

Let them say what they want.It's best to ignore.
Edited by rhea_6 - 14 years ago
simran1285 thumbnail
Salman deserves to be up there in every way, he has proved himself in Bollywood

Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Sajan, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Maine Pyar Kiya, Even in Hum Saath Saath Hain most people went for Salman and how can people forget his Superb act in Tere Naam. Salman also had hits like Biwi No. 1, Partner, No Entry, Andaz Apna Apna, Khamoshi, Karan Arjun I mean come on the man was so good he even walked away with the Best Supporting Actor Award for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
simran1285 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zareena

Salman and Akshay needs to come down. Shahid deserves to be there😃

Shahid is still new he still has a long way to go, Salman & Aamir entered bollywood in the mid-late 80's, SRK-Akki followed in the early 90's these men have been in bollywood for over 20years, Though I love Hrithik and am a huge fan I think the proper choice would have been Sanjay Dutt or even Anil Kapoor but I think this jurno has written the names of the Actors who are still highly in demand today...it has been a decade since Anil starred solo😉

Hrithik has been around for 10 years but has proven his worth with critical acclaims and blockbusters. Shahid has just started (after Vivah) to come out with note worthy performances.

Saifu too had his first solo hit with Hum Tum and is slowly making a mark.

So I personally agree with the list...but yaar why the hell is Ajay Devgan not on the list...I think the man is brilliant!!😃