Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Milenge Milenge Theatrical Trailer!!! (Page 19)

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d vid

but the movie look old, but they had to release it i guess..money n hard work was wasted on it!
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 5:35am | IP Logged
i will catch it on a DVD.....i don't want to waste money on this movie....its a bad acting off shahid.....and kareena love her in the simple looks but chubby......same there is no chemistry between the two...i guess i am still not over with Jab We Met Hangover that was a sizzling chemistry of Shahid-Kareena and superb acting of Shahid-Kareena as Aditya-Geet......

its Shahid and i have to watch it....just love him but not on theatres.....

was that a drunk Shahid god thats a bad acting i think my uncle would have done better than this....he doesn't seem drunk at all....

its so nice to see that Shahid have improved so much in his acting skills....i am proud to be his fan...his dedication for his work and dance just reflects on-screen but this movie can tarnish his image....i wish this movie comes in dvd rather than in theatres.....i can't see shahid acting like that but there is still the Ishq Vishk masti in him in the movie....

i don't think this movie will work but it got the 90s era that might be a advantage for this movie to work....but is this movie a tamil remake i have seen this movie similar in tamil named "HariChandra"starring Karthik-Meena its a big hit in tamil....its the same story but Kartik is not a college going guy he does some music work and he hides all his bad habits to Meena to woo her but in the end falls in love with her and he gets rid all his bad habits but that stuck in a mess named "Chitra"which creates more misunderstanding between Kartik-Meena....

i hope its not this movie....anyways not looking forward in the theatre but yes in the Dvds for sure

Edited by Mages - 22 September 2009 at 5:37am
Gossip Girl IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MrsZaynMalik Senior Member
MrsZaynMalik
MrsZaynMalik

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Yikes!! What is Boney Kapoor thinking?

Maybe if he had released it immediately after Jab We Met, or when THE BREAK UP! was still hot news, he coulda made some money on it.

Does anybody care anymore? Other than on IF, I mean ROFL
Varun_Mehta IF-Sizzlerz
Varun_Mehta
Varun_Mehta

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
OH COMEE ON!!! Shahid and Kareena are not premature kids.Ermm..they should know how to handle the media...before entering bollywood they should have know what media does to make star's lives hell. so they should be prepared for it...

and its just a FILM...not a storm or a thunder that can create something bigConfused. even if it releases with kurbaaan, how does it matter Question... what will happen more.Confused..kareena and shahid will be asked questions again and again so.Ermm..thats nothing so big to talk about...Sleepy

the fact is that they are actors working in films...means they are professional. even the film is not likely to work wonders.Ermm..so we should chill rather than going tense tht what will happen if it comes with kurbann or etc etc etcSleepy
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
If it comes out with kurbaan, I dont want kurbaans' business being affected, lol

Go to top