Milenge Milenge Theatrical Trailer!!! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Riyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come back! I liked it too lol.

Lol Mannu, she's not alone *my turn to hide*

well ignoring the overacting part, the story seems cute lol๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 14 years ago
Simran and Riya haha.

Oh yeah Riya come back you have support now.
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think I've watched the trailer 10 times by now.๐Ÿคช

The movie just has to have Shahid in it, to make me go all "jhalli pulli"๐Ÿคช

Ok but seriously, I actually liked it. It made me forget about the whole break up๐Ÿ˜ฒ, and it doesn't look all that dated. Shahid looks so cute ๐Ÿ˜, Kareena looks good too, I always liked her with the chubby cheeks. Oh and she looks good in the end, in that black outfit. Shahid looks straight out of DMM, which is a good thing.๐Ÿ˜†

The movie itself looks soo much better than the crappy photoshoots. Two things that make the movie look dated: Bebo's bushy blonde hair and Shahid's weird shades. The song sequences look good, the one in the desert and the other beach one. I liked Satish's Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai, so maybe I'll like this too. I think they need to make some new background score for the movie. The current bg score sounds like what Ekta would use for her soaps. "Jab they met" part was just blehhhh ๐Ÿคข, desperate attempt. Himesh's music doesnt sound bad at all, cuz he isnt singing in this movie!๐Ÿฅณ

Fizz, I watch movies with an unbiased opinion, so I dont mind a Shahid-Kareena movie at all.

I'm looking forward to it, it'll be a dvd watch. I doubt that Shahid or Kareena would promote it, but if they're asked, I'm sure they would.

Yeah you are right it doesn't look dated,

Haha the Ekta background score is funny.
RiyaK09 thumbnail

Simran! Vaapas aa jao! I need support.

HAHAHAHA Geet, it looks a million times better than Ajab, thats pretty sad actually๐Ÿคฃ

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man *hides face* Ok its not as bad as I thought.
Sorta curious about it...kidna looking forward to it.
Lets see wtih upcoming trailers.
But one thing is for sure. If this movie works, it will be ONLY BECASUE OF, and ONLY BECAUSE OF, Shahid and Kareena. That's it.

Damn...which other celeb couple had to go through this? Its like their past just doesnt disappear. It keeps coming up. ANd with the whole JWM working AFTER breakup. Fate's played a very cruel game with these two. Wish them both to get through it as smoothly as possible.
Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Oh man *hides face* Ok its not as bad as I thought.
Sorta curious about it...kidna looking forward to it.
Lets see wtih upcoming trailers.
But one thing is for sure. If this movie works, it will be ONLY BECASUE OF, and ONLY BECAUSE OF, Shahid and Kareena. That's it.

Damn...which other celeb couple had to go through this? Its like their past just doesnt disappear. It keeps coming up. ANd with the whole JWM working AFTER breakup. Fate's played a very cruel game with these two. Wish them both to get through it as smoothly as possible.

So true. People will only go to watch it cuz this is possibly their last movie together. Oh and its actually from the times when everything was hunky dory ๐Ÿ˜†. They included the "jab they met" section for obvious reasons, people are still too interested about them, and I guess they are using that as an advantage.

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaK09

So true. People will only go to watch it cuz this is possibly their last movie together. Oh and its actually from the times when everything was hunky dory ๐Ÿ˜†. They included the "jab they met" section for obvious reasons, people are still too interested about them, and I guess they are using that as an advantage.

DITTOO..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yeah the Jab They Met reference obviously was more about their personal lives than the movie itself. And this will definitely be promoted as the last Shahid-Kareena starrer in the history of filmmaking.