Bairi Piya

Bairi Piya-Introduce Yourselves Here!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

PreciousPri

IF-Rockerz

PreciousPri

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Hey guys and gals Smile

Name: Priya

Favourite shows: Bairi Piya (no doubt!!!), Sasural Genda Phool and sometimes Na aana is des Ladoo 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101nitu123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bairi Piya-Introduce Yourselves Here!! (Page 5)" in Bairi Piya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AfghanLeena

IF-Rockerz

AfghanLeena

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Name : Leena
DOB : 11th Aug
Favourite Shows : Pavitra Rishta, DMG, GEET, JSKR, Sarvagun Sampnaa, Bandini,KB
My list is quiet big lol......
Why am here : well i love the way Sharad work as evil i have just seen all eposide in youtube on my holiday's and i fell in love with Sharad evill act he looks like tiger........

LOve Leena:)

Edited by AfghanLeena - 29 June 2010 at 5:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu123

halaa

halaa

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Name : Haala
Favourite Shows : Bairi Piya , Pratigya.

nitu123

ashpat

IF-Dazzler

ashpat

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!

Name: Ayesha
Former Favorite shows:Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, MJHT, DMG, Kasauti zindagi ki, Kusum, Hum Paanch, Bidaai,  and Kis desh mein hain mera dil...(i know it's long list...)

Current Favourite shows:
Pratigya (B/C OF krishna-pratigya) and Bairi Piya(b/c of changed DV-Amoli)

I have recently started watching Bairi Piya and I love the chemistry b/w DV-Amoli. I started watching it when Ranveer a.k.a. DV entered. I haven't watched all previous episodes but I know that Radhe was DV servant and amoli got married to him and then DV killed Radhe. But, i don't know the entire story b/w radhe, dv and amoli. I'm just enjoying and love  the changed DV and AMOLI. Actually, I'm glad I did not watch all the episodes b/c i don't think I would have tolerated watching DV hurting Amoli. But, I L0OVE THIS CHANGED DV- I hope he is not faking it to gain AMOLI'S LOVE...

P.S. I was thinking we should start fanfiction for DV-Amoli. I am not a writer and if anyone is then someone can start it. It'd be nice way to deal with withdrawal dv syndrome.We can just write short story on scenes or have continuation of stories...

Edited by ashpat - 02 July 2010 at 6:18pm

nitu123

vena.cava.

vena.cava.

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone (:

Name: Noreen

Favorite shows: Geet, Bairi Piya, Tere Liye, Pratigya, Rishta.com, Mahi Way

nitu123

manisharadjen

manisharadjen

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Name:         ManishaTongue
Favourite Shows:Bairi PiyaStar,JMBHK,Godh    
                    Bharaai,Pavitra Rishta

nitu123

kiran102

kiran102

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Name:Kiran
Fav Shows:Palkon ki chhaon mein, Yeh pyar na hoga kam, Agnipareeksha jeevan ki ganga, do hanso ka joda, jyoti, bandini, bairi piya and uttaran....i no long listSmile

nitu123

Jaded

IF-Dazzler

Jaded

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Name: Maheen
Fav. Shows: just bairi piya right now.....have watched kaisa yeh pyar hai in the past......loved it.....i love Ekta's Love/hate tracks...LOL
i got hooked after my sister told me about it 3 weeks ago.....i m a huge Pasha fan (tair-e-Lahoti) if anyone knows...and my sister thought that DV would be a much similar character...so i saw a few promos....especially the one where he says saaja do haveli ko dulhan ki tarah....was intrigued watched a few epis.....and didnt find it that interesting....but i kept at it coz of my sis insistence and then i saw thankur's antics.......OMG he is amazing...i was fascinated despite my self and two epi later i was hooked....i didnt really watched any shows of Sharad Kelkar before.....never really watched Saath Phere.....just couple of scenes here and there and never thought much of him.......But man is he amazing as DV singh.....every single dialogue and look is perfectly portrayed.....so i watched whole 200 epis in 3 weeks....summer vacation and who needs sleep anyways.....so i was looking for more news regarding this show and i stumbled upon this forum....hopefully will be around more often to discuss this....master piece of a story with you all.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.AnjanaYYZnitu123PreciousPrihkp11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top