Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

India-Forums

Bairi Piya HelpDesk/Suggestion

Chandani_C IF-Sizzlerz
Chandani_C
Chandani_C

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Ask All your queries related to BP here.

Edited by Chandani_C - 21 September 2009 at 5:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
frendz  hi
frendz i have a question is this birypia a luv story?if it is who is the guy who falls for anmol bcz in all articles related to this soap said she will b main attraction to rich thakur sop i dont know exact story?Confused
favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
uff nobody is answering my question if i post this in forum they say u should post such topics in help deskConfused
-Imu.M- IF-Rockerz
-Imu.M-
-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by favjassi

frendz  hi
frendz i have a question is this birypia a luv story?if it is who is the guy who falls for anmol bcz in all articles related to this soap said she will b main attraction to rich thakur sop i dont know exact story?Confused

Originally posted by favjassi

uff nobody is answering my question if i post this in forum they say u should post such topics in help deskConfused

Hey Friend, Yes It is true that you are asked to post questions/Queries in the help desk.
People don't usually check the Help Desk thread Embarrassed, so that's why maybe it takes time for people to answer the questions. Anywaii I have answered your question on the forum. Feel free to check that !
BeeGee Newbie
BeeGee
BeeGee

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 4:18am | IP Logged
will a forum for idea rocks india 4 be made on IF?
disney101 Goldie
disney101
disney101

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
guys who is chandra is she the daughter of thakur or sister of takhur .... cuz i am shock that thakur slept witht kamodi who is allmost chandra's age....
so i think if chanda is the daughter hten its disgusting but if she is sister then i think i am not that disgust witht he character ..... cuz older bro can sisters frinds can work out..... their relationshipls..
indumak2002 Senior Member
indumak2002
indumak2002

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Does the Thakur have children of his own? I'm confused because I read an article where it's written that Priya Vanwari will be acting as Sharad Kelkar's daughter in the serial. But here they have only shown his deceased elder brother's daughter Chandana being treated as his own daughter by him and his wife.

Edited by indumak2002 - 12 October 2009 at 7:51pm
Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 October 2009 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disney101

guys who is chandra is she the daughter of thakur or sister of takhur .... cuz i am shock that thakur slept witht kamodi who is allmost chandra's age....
so i think if chanda is the daughter hten its disgusting but if she is sister then i think i am not that disgust witht he character ..... cuz older bro can sisters frinds can work out..... their relationshipls..

Hi Disney101!

I saw you replied in two three places about this. The character sketch will be updated by tomorrow latest.

Her name is actually Chandana. Chandana is Digvijay older brother's daugther who has passed away.

Originally posted by indumak2002

Does the Thakur have children of his own? I'm confused because I read an article where it's written that Priya Vanwari will be acting as Sharad Kelkar's daughter in the serial. But here they have only shown his deceased elder brother's daughter Chandana being treated as his own daughter by him and his wife.

I think you are correct. I think Chandana is not his daugther.Could you post an article link here? Many are confused, if anybody else can help then it would be great. Otherwise with time I am sure we will find out who is who and if Digvijay has a daugther who doesn't live them (possibly due to studies or somthing else).

Go to top