Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

FF:MILAN ABHI ADHA ADHURA HAI.....part 5 updated (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 26

rbb88

Groupbie

rbb88

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 8:51am | IP Logged
nice one...sumthing diff

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:MILAN ABHI ADHA ADHURA HAI.....part 5 updated (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riya_luv_sv

riya_luv_sv

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lacchu21

it's good and it's completely different concept.<br>good work and please update soon....................<br>
thanks 4 the comment ......will update sooon

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya_luv_sv

Originally posted by nasco

<font color="#0033ff"><font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><br>loved the concept.<br>will comment more after readingSmile</font><font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><br>awsome title man!!<br></font><font size="2" color="#ff00ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="6" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">milan abhi adha adhura hain!!Embarrassed</font></font><font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><br>______edit____<br>well i read the full update .all i have to say that it's brilliant.<br>akshara as a basket ball champion. woow!! great idea well i like the part where u built up tension .whether they'll win or not.i felt like i was watching a basketball match in real.<br>well loved the way she kissed a small" n"<br><font color="#3300ff">ooh!! i can't wait to read the next part. </font></font></font><font color="#3300ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2"><br>luved the way akshara got shy.omg!!naitik is in love with sumone else??isn't sarah the girl who came as sheena in mjht)crap she is here too b/w another couple??<br>woow 17yrs of waiting!!</font></font><br>
oh my god.....long comment....love u 4 tat....well i gt the title frm the sng in vivah LOL LOL.....well i really wannted to try smthn new.....i mean u r doin a gr8 job on 2 ffs so i thght f creatin an entirely new idea....hope t wrked.....hhehe....thnks 4 tat......ya she was in mjht....i hated her so i gve her a bad role in this....will continue soon

well ill be posting long comments yaar!! watch out for itBig smile
well ooh yea got it. i have seen that movie. vivaah!!
continue soon!!

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
sorry for the late reply di....rlly im sooooooo sorry.Cry Cry Cry..i was soooooo excited to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
diiii omg u r complete package!!...shit shit shit!!!!!!!!!!1
it was sooooooooooooo awesome di!!..my god!!..im in love wid it ttly!!!! but yeh kya naitik is married???...Shocked Shocked Shocked...but i noe they wil unite...hehe....di it was lovel;y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...so different....loved it to the core di!!...muahhh,.....lovely thing!...pls pls continue soon....soo excited to read it!!....i knew u cud write!!!!!....
di omg..that alok is soooooooooo HOT!!.Shocked Shocked.hahaa...but not better than our munnaa...hahaha...LOL
ur title is fantasticcc.....milan abhi aadha adhura hai...wowww....superbb di!..
waiting for the next part!!!!
and di ya ALL THE BEST for ur exam!!..do come online soon...waiting for u!>...Embarrassed Big smile
and ya i forgot to say i visualised evrything...lol hahaha...u noe it!...i always do!...hahaha...LOL
di come back naa....missing you!...

Edited by Drishti... - 22 September 2009 at 4:04am

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Drishti...]sorry for the late reply di....rlly im sooooooo sorry.Cry Cry Cry..i was soooooo excited to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
diiii omg u r surprise package!!...shit shit shit!!!!!!!!!!1...no doubt ur oneshot was alsooo sooo nice n romantic!
it was sooooooooooooo awesome di!!..my god!!..im in love wid it ttly!!!! but yeh kya naitik is married???...Shocked Shocked Shocked...but i noe they wil unite...hehe....di it was lovel;y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...so different....loved it to the core di!!...muahhh,.....lovely thing!...pls pls continue soon....soo excited to read it!!....i knew u cud write!!!!!....
di omg..that alok is soooooooooo HOT!!.Shocked Shocked.hahaa...but not better than our munnaa...hahaha...LOL
ur title is fantasticcc.....milan abhi aadha adhura hai...wowww....superbb di!..
waiting for the next part!!!!
and di ya ALL THE BEST for ur exam!!..do come online soon...waiting for u!>...Embarrassed Big smile
and ya i forgot to say i visualised evrything...lol hahaha...u noe it!...i always do!...hahaha...LOL
di come back naa....missing you!...
ive got it saved on my comp!!!...wowwww

Edited by Drishti... - 22 September 2009 at 4:39am

riya_luv_sv

riya_luv_sv

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uussmann

naitik saw akshara.....he was stunned by her beuty.....and then he saw a chain with the 'N' locket......"akshra...."he said and ran to hug her....."my god......u are....i am soo happy to see you....tum bilkul vaise hai.....oh my..."he said not leaving.....akshara was hugging him back

keep rocking
thanks honey.......will surely keep rocking LOL

riya_luv_sv

riya_luv_sv

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zummi03

it was awesome dear...continue soon..
thanks yaaar......surely will

riya_luv_sv

riya_luv_sv

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb88