Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

FF:MILAN ABHI ADHA ADHURA HAI.....part 5 updated (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

sinak

IF-Dazzler

sinak

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged
WOW so different. Akshara basket ball champ. That too good. Waiting for 17yrs for him. Plzzz continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riya_luv_svsheenalk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:MILAN ABHI ADHA ADHURA HAI.....part 5 updated (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riya_luv_sv

riya_luv_sv

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

<font color="#0033ff"><font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><br>loved the concept.<br>will comment more after readingSmile</font><font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><br>awsome title man!!<br></font><font size="2" color="#ff00ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="6" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">milan abhi adha adhura hain!!Embarrassed</font></font><font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><br>______edit____<br>well i read the full update .all i have to say that it's brilliant.<br>akshara as a basket ball champion. woow!! great idea well i like the part where u built up tension .whether they'll win or not.i felt like i was watching a basketball match in real.<br>well loved the way she kissed a small" n"<br><font color="#3300ff">ooh!! i can't wait to read the next part. </font></font></font><font color="#3300ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2"><br>luved the way akshara got shy.omg!!naitik is in love with sumone else??isn't sarah the girl who came as sheena in mjht)crap she is here too b/w another couple??<br>woow 17yrs of waiting!!</font></font><br>
oh my god.....long comment....love u 4 tat....well i gt the title frm the sng in vivah LOL LOL.....well i really wannted to try smthn new.....i mean u r doin a gr8 job on 2 ffs so i thght f creatin an entirely new idea....hope t wrked.....hhehe....thnks 4 tat......ya she was in mjht....i hated her so i gve her a bad role in this....will continue soon

riya_luv_sv

riya_luv_sv

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinak

WOW so different. Akshara basket ball champ. That too good. Waiting for 17yrs for him. Plzzz continue soon
thank u hun .......will continue soon for sure...

yusra12

yusra12

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged

wow great starting a completely different concept it was really great Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riya_luv_sv

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya_luv_sv

Originally posted by ArchanaSub

oh riya.......hats off 2 u........it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!....itz nice 2 c how aks is a player..TongueI liked tht shez wearin a locket wich has 'N' Embarrassedn she kisses it tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!!!!!!!....very sweet....it is very nice of d Singhania family 2 luk after aks as their daughterWink.....n i also lik aks-alok frndshipBig smile.......n aks gettin shy weneva ppl tlk abt naitik is also niceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......n naitik cums wid sum othergalShocked....i think thtz sara n she used 2 play sheena in mjht...I quit mjht cuz of her onliDead....I hope naitik is jst jokin....doesnt he luv aksWinkEmbarrassed?????.....im eagerly waitin 4 ure update.Wink..plz update very soon......
thanks 4 the long comment sweety... Hug ....hope u are happy wth the surprise.....well i also have a locket wth ma fiances name... Embarrassed Embarrassed ........u seem to like every bit of t yaaar.....ya she used to play sheena.....and i hated her to core.... Censored thats y i gave her a bad role in this.... LOL LOL will update soon for sure

ure welcum dear..Smile......im extremely happy wid d surpriseBig smileBig smileBig smile.....n yes of course I liked ure ff bit by bitEmbarrassed.....u wnt believe I read it lik 5 tyms d first part frm d mornin.Wink..I dunno how many more tymz im gonna read itTongueTongue.....I guessed it rite tht u gave sara a bad role as even sheena wasnt a nice person......datz so sweet tht even u hv a locket wid his name.WinkWink.....so how dd ure eng. go????Embarrassed.....I guess u had loadz of funBig smileTongue........

riya_luv_svsheenalk

riya_luv_sv

riya_luv_sv

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riya_luv_sv

oh riya.......hats off 2 u........it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!....itz nice 2 c how aks is a player..TongueI liked tht shez wearin a locket wich has 'N' Embarrassedn she kisses it tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!!!!!!!....very sweet....it is very nice of d Singhania family 2 luk after aks as their daughterWink.....n i also lik aks-alok frndshipBig smile.......n aks gettin shy weneva ppl tlk abt naitik is also niceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......n naitik cums wid sum othergalShocked....i think thtz sara n she used 2 play sheena in mjht...I quit mjht cuz of her onliDead....I hope naitik is jst jokin....doesnt he luv aksWinkEmbarrassed?????.....im eagerly waitin 4 ure update.Wink..plz update very soon......
thanks 4 the long comment sweety... Hug ....hope u are happy wth the surprise.....well i also have a locket wth ma fiances name... Embarrassed Embarrassed ........u seem to like every bit of t yaaar.....ya she used to play sheena.....and i hated her to core.... Censored thats y i gave her a bad role in this.... LOL LOL will update soon for sure

ure welcum dear..Smile......im extremely happy wid d surpriseBig smileBig smileBig smile.....n yes of course I liked ure ff bit by bitEmbarrassed.....u wnt believe I read it lik 5 tyms d first part frm d mornin.Wink..I dunno how many more tymz im gonna read itTongueTongue.....I guessed it rite tht u gave sara a bad role as even sheena wasnt a nice person......datz so sweet tht even u hv a locket wid his name.WinkWink.....so how dd ure eng. go????Embarrassed.....I guess u had loadz of funBig smileTongue........
my god 5 times.....tats sooooo sweet f u girl....i mean.......i m touched....ya tats true.....my engagement went off gr8......had fun to the core....fun and exms.....hehhe....weird combination.....

riya_luv_sv

riya_luv_sv

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yusra12

wow great starting                                                 a completely different concept                                       it was really great Big smile

thanks a lot.....

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
hey this is different from all the other ff on the forum.
very different concept............n the best part is akshara plays basketball.
next time u write plz PM me so that i will not miss it this time ayesha informed me n i read it.

riya_luv_svcutie_pie21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top