Frequent Posters

riya_luv_sv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks 4 this support guys 😊 πŸ€— Edited by riya_luv_sv - 14 years ago
riya_luv_sv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Drishti...

sorry for the late reply di....rlly im sooooooo sorry.😭😭😭..i was soooooo excited to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diiii omg u r complete package!!...shit shit shit!!!!!!!!!!1

it was sooooooooooooo awesome di!!..my god!!..im in love wid it ttly!!!! but yeh kya naitik is married???...😲😲😲...but i noe they wil unite...hehe....di it was lovel;y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...so different....loved it to the core di!!...muahhh,.....lovely thing!...pls pls continue soon....soo excited to read it!!....i knew u cud write!!!!!....

di omg..that alok is soooooooooo HOT!!.😲😲.hahaa...but not better than our munnaa...hahaha...πŸ˜†

ur title is fantasticcc.....milan abhi aadha adhura hai...wowww....superbb di!..

waiting for the next part!!!!

and di ya ALL THE BEST for ur exam!!..do come online soon...waiting for u!>...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

and ya i forgot to say i visualised evrything...lol hahaha...u noe it!...i always do!...hahaha...πŸ˜†

di come back naa....missing you!...

ts ok sweet hear...no more sorrys.....hheheh thanks yaar.....will update really soon.....
riya_luv_sv thumbnail
well thanks 4 tat great start help guys.....so here goes the part 2....do read and comment and press the like button wont you.....

akshara fainted and was about to fall down when alok caught her....."di.....papa di fainted..."reshmi shouted and held her......naitik was shocked and even in between that he dint forget to notice alok.....'who is he.....so close to akshara...'...he thoght....rajashekhar and gayathri ran to aksharas side.....gayathri was crying..."kya hua meri bachi ko...."she was saying again and again....alok lifted her up "mom i will take her to the hospital..."..."beta wait i will also come..."rajashekhar said...."no papa....u take them home....."alok said....."bhaiya i am coming...."reshmi said and walked in front......they went off...."papa who is he....."naitik asked...."oh woh alok....akshara ka frnd...."rajashekhar said carelesly.....he and g3(gayathri) was soo angry at naitik that all the hapiness of sein him vanished off....."anyway leave that.....uncle aunty m soo happy to see you...."sarah said shaking hands wth rajashekhar......g3 looked at naitik but he was not looking at her....."chalo...."she said and walked....

they reached home and naitik took her to his room....."i think tumhari papa mama khush nahi hai....."sarah said lying on the bed.....naitik removed his overcoat and put it in the stand he came and lyed close to her....."look they are bit traditional....t will take time....."he said and carassed her hair.....she snuggled close to him....."can i ask u something....."...."you can ask anything.....exceptone thing....."naitik said....."what is that......."she asked"this..."he whispered and kissed her on the lips.....they broke apart after sometme...."who is that girl who fainted...."......"oh tat is akshra....my best friend....since i am 3 yrs.....well daughter for my parents....sister for reshmi...."......."u dint love her....."sarah asked pulling his buttons......."nopes....i mean frnd is a frnd not a lover rite...."naitik replied kissing her once more......"sarah i will be back let me talk to maa and papa ok...."he went downstairs.....

rajashekhar(rs) was sitting on the couch and g3 was near him.....bth were in eachothers thoughts....."papa....."naitik called....."munna come here...."g3 said and asked him to sit on the couch.......just then reshmi,akshara and alok came......aksharas eyes were red and she looked tired...."how are you now..."naitik asked....she just smiled and nodded....reshmi took her upstairs to her room....."papa.....the doctor has given some medicines....her bp went low tats the problem....they told to take rest.....can i take her to my home....i mean so that u can focus on naitik....."....naitik was angry by now...."hello alok....well thanks for offeringthe help.....lekin we will manage t....oops its 9'o clock....shouldnt you be having food......so go on....."naitik said and opened the door for him....alok was puzzled and looked at rs and g3.....they smiled a sorry smile.....he smiled and said...."bye....take care of her".....

"who is he....just her friend na...he is acting as if he is her lover boy....."naitik said and sat down...."naitik what happned to you....kya kiya hai tumne"g3 asked....."ma....meine kya galaat kiya....."......"beta....look each parents have dreams abt their children,their studies,marriage.....but are you sure you did the right thing by marrying without our permission....are you sure that she will follow the ways of our family,will she be a good wife for you........"rs said....."papa stop......we r only engaged meri matlab aapki honewali bahu se miliye.....we are not married yet....."naitk replied.....a smile of relif broke on rs and g3's face....."kuc bhi ho....think twice....aur beta u havent told me about it yet...."g3 said....."ma t jst started 6 months ago......i just proposed her and she said yes thats all"...naitik said....rs was gonna say something when g3 said...."ok call her for dinner...."

akshara came down shortly wearing a pj....her eyes were red like anything....she was wishing she was alone in the world so that she could atleast cry out loud....sarah came down shortly hand in hand with naitik she was wearing a thin strapped top and a micro mini skirt....rs was embarrased and looked at g3 for exchanging an 'oh my god' look......but she was smiling broadly at sarah....."wow....kitni pyaari lag rahi hai....kisiki nazar na lage...."all stared at her including naitik......"munna come and stand near her....wow perfect jodi....bilkul ram aur seetha ki taraf..."....."papa mom ko jaldi ek pshycatrist aur ek optician ki help chahiye...."reshmi said in undertone to rs.......gayathri hugged sarah and kissed her onthe forehead.....Edited by riya_luv_sv - 14 years ago
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey wowww..im the first one to comment!!!!....
di it was superrrrrrrr good....rlly nice....akshara getting jealous and evrything woww....this marks the beginning of true love!...and thnkgod they both aren't married....phewww...
ohh god sarah wearing a mini-skirt..lol...i though g3 will wack her!..hehe but she said kissi ki nazar naa lag jaaye...lol...she rlly needs a psychatrist..lol
do update soon...waiting for it!....
riya_luv_sv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Drishti...

hey wowww..im the first one to comment!!!!....

di it was superrrrrrrr good....rlly nice....akshara getting jealous and evrything woww....this marks the beginning of true love!...and thnkgod they both aren't married....phewww...

ohh god sarah wearing a mini-skirt..lol...i though g3 will wack her!..hehe but she said kissi ki nazar naa lag jaaye...lol...she rlly needs a psychatrist..lol

do update soon...waiting for it!....

oh congrats....hehehe.....tats true jeolousy s the frst sign of true love....happy na.....well sad abt g3 ahhaha.... πŸ˜† love u
AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............oi balle balle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chak de phatde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh!!!!!!...um sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeh!yeh!yeh!yeh!......my wish came true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes!!yes!!!yyes!!!yes!!!......i nvr wnted that mini skirt waali sarah to be naitik wyf!!!!!!!!!!!........
akshara and only akshara is destined to b naitik's wyf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......um on cloud 9..,..but the gal is tooooooooooooo fast yaaaar!!!....abhi sehi...naitik uski saath kamra share karne lagi........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(aur akshi k saath ek cupborad share nehi kar sakta)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.....carry on carry on!!!!!!!!!
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riya_luv_sv

oh congrats....hehehe.....tats true jeolousy s the frst sign of true love....happy na.....well sad abt g3 ahhaha.... πŸ˜† love u

thankyou...πŸ˜ƒ
yaa lol sad bout g3...πŸ˜†
love u 2 diii...muahh....
AR_LUV_pinky_94 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riya_luv_sv

nopes.....nthn related to kisdesh yaar.....

πŸ˜‰ ...no yaar...it's no way related to kis desh...in kis desh prem aur heer..were mariied to each odr frm when they were born(not officially)....and in that one...prem was a basketball champ....
and heer was a simple sidhi sadhi ladki...
but here....they r frm the same status...and akshi is vry jolly!!!!!
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really nice part dearπŸ˜ƒ......aks jealous.😳....dat shows her luv 4 her naitik.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰....n dat sarah.😑🀒..bloody shit man....I hate her 2 d core....she wearin a miniskirt...😲...oh man...n watz wrong wid gayathri?????😲πŸ₯±....naitik n sarah luk gd wid each other...🀒...is she gone crazy????...she surely needs sum treatment lik our sweet rashmi said..πŸ˜•.....alok is definetly sweet.πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š.....i think mayb he luvs our aks..😳..cld b.....or mayb he jst luvs her lik a true frnd...😳.n ya...naitik is kinda gettin jealous of alok.πŸ˜›..naitik ddnt lik d fact tht alok was lukin after his aks...πŸ˜‰.....thank god naitik n sara ddnt get marriedπŸ˜‰...I jst got my lyf bck⭐️.....plz update soon....im waitin 4 ure next part...... Edited by ArchanaSub - 14 years ago