FF:MILAN ABHI ADHA ADHURA HAI.....part 5 updated

riya_luv_sv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys my first FF in this forum......please support me.....well here is the name<br><br><br><br>the sparklin stars<br><br><br><br>AKSHRA<br><br><br><br><br>NAITIK<br><br><br><br><br>RESHMI<br><br><br><br>ALOK<br><br><br><br>SARAH<br><br>SO guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee read......wont ya.......Edited by riya_luv_sv - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_luv_sv thumbnail
hello......ts me again.....well inspired by our dear sweatha.....i m tryin my hand on an ff.....this is something completly different so please......give me honest comments.....if i am wrong and please press the like button guys......so here t goes......

"AKSHARA.....AKSHARA....AKSHARA....".....the people were screaming cheers in the stands......."yes as the time ticks off to last 30 sec will akshara ,the champion of the college be able to save st.xaviers from losing......here she goes to take the ball....."....all eyes were fixed to a girl wearing a black top and a red skirt......her beutiful hair was tied into a pony and she was aiming for the basket......she took a chain hanging in her neck and kissed the locket that was a small 'N'......she took the bal and rushed on.....she dint let the goal off hand.....in the 29th second she basketed it......"yes....."....she punched theair and shouted.....all her teammates came and hugged her......"yes....akshara has done her magic again.......congrats st.xaviers.."........"way to go girl.......oh my god....."ishika. said to akshara....."i was sure we were gonna win......"......"akshara........"a boy shouted as he came toi her....."alok...."he came and hugged her...."superb man .....awsome....."......"ok ok......i know i am good......tumhari certificate nahi chahiye...."she said teasing him......"acha.....ok but u will need my information that papa aur reshmi is waiting in the stand...."......"what..."akshara said and ran off.......

people were waiting for her......but she dint stop......she looked in the stands and saw rajashekhar and reshmi sitting there....."papa......"she smiled and hugged him....."congrats sweety.......great going....i m so roud of you....."he said kissing her forehead....."yup di......u were too good.....i think i should increase the number of practice sessions with you....."reshmi said....akshara smiled and hugged her......."lets go.....if u are free......ur mom is waiting there...."rajashekhar said......"one minute papa......i will come now.......coiming reshmi...."......"haan di......i wanna meet all ur frnds.....and alok bhaiya..."both went to the changing room.....

2 people were watching this....."i thought aksharas parents were no more...."said p1....."yes thats true they died in a plane crash..."said p2....."then who is this....she s calling him papa..."said p1....."well akshras family and rajashekhars family has been friends.....akshar and rajashekhars son naitik has been best friends.......but they shifted to newyork when akshra was 5......she lost her family when she was 10 and the singhania family came back and settled back in india ever since.......akshara is just like their daughter to them.....and she and naitik are in love....."....."thats soo sweet....."

they reached home...."mom...."akshara shouted and went inside the kitchen.....alok was sitting there and having food...."what are you doing

here....."she aasked...."hello mein mom ko dekhne aayi dhi......."...."eat....eat more......be fat and u will be just like a ball....."akshara said and gave him a punch....."bhaiya....."reshmi said coming in and hugging alok...."akshara.....aa gaya mera pari....."gayathri said hugging her......"love you mom...."akshra said....."hey i m going.....you are gonna come tommorow rite...."alok asked...."ya...i will be there....."......."tommorow......that means u r going before naitik comes...."rajashekhar said with a smile......akshras eyes were popping out...."naitik......s he cmin..."....."yup back forever...."gayathri said......akshara was going red like anything ......she ran upstairs....'uncle i will also come in yhe morning?"alok asked....."tumhe poochna hai kya..."gayathri asked....

akshara closed her door.......she looked at a picture of a girl and boy standing in cute place......ahe and naitik when they were 5 years old.....it has been 17 years since both has seen each other and that has only increased the excitement......he was her best friend.....her firstlove and everything in the world.....she always use to wonder how he was.....she looked at the photo and went to a sleep filled with dreams......

"where is he..."gayathri asked getting tenced...."aur akshara is also not yet here..."......."aa jayengi mom...."reshmi said......"mom......"akshara said.......she was wearing a blue salwar in which she was looking too good....."oh you came...."gayathri said in relif....."this idiot became late...."akshara said hitting alok......"oh......now who wants me.....aakhir lover tho aane wala hai...."alok said teasing her.....akshara turned red.....all smiled......."maa......"....gayathri turned and her eyes filled when ahe saw a handsome guy walking towards them....."munnna....."she called and ran to hug him......akshara was looking at naitik like anything......he was everything ahe dreamed off......he was now taking blessings from gayathri and rajashekhar.....

naitik saw akshara.....he was stunned by her beuty.....and then he saw a chain with the 'N' locket......"akshra...."he said and ran to hug her....."my god......u are....i am soo happy to see you....tum bilkul vaise hai.....oh my..."he said not leaving.....akshara was hugging him back with all that love she had for him....."honey...."....naitik broke free.....a girl was standing there in a shorts and tube top.....he smiled at her and went near her....he took her hand and brought her in front of everyone....."papa,maa....aapki bahu se mileye....."....all stood there shocked......and akshra just knew the world circling in front of her......

how was it..............pls comment and press the like button...... πŸ€— Edited by riya_luv_sv - 14 years ago
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.... totally different frm all the ffs in this forum. I luved it yaar. hmmmm akshi is a basket ball champ..... and i guess that girl who naitik said was the bahu of the house was sarah...... arrey yaar i am feeling bad 4 akshi...... but it was awesome.
Plz continue soon....
Thanx
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arrey!yaar..................what was that???????????full story ko badal diya.....................And Naitik is married to someone else.............Akshara playing basketball???Vish and Rajshri dead.................. 😲 is Alok, di???????What is his relationship wid Akshara?????Anyway, ur interpretation was totally good!!!!!Hats off to you............... πŸ‘
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

loved the concept.
will comment more after reading😊

awsome title man!!
milan abhi adha adhura hain!!😳

______edit____
well i read the full update .all i have to say that it's brilliant.
 akshara as a basket ball champion. woow!! great idea well i like the part where u built up tension .whether they'll win or not.i felt like i was watching a basketball match in real.
well loved the way she kissed a small" n"
ooh!! i can't wait to read the next part.

luved the way akshara got shy.omg!!naitik is in love with sumone else??isn't sarah the girl who came as sheena in mjht)crap she is here too b/w another couple??
woow 17yrs of waiting!!

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
riya_luv_sv thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2112ization

Wow.... totally different frm all the ffs in this forum. I luved it yaar. hmmmm akshi is a basket ball champ..... and i guess that girl who naitik said was the bahu of the house was sarah...... arrey yaar i am feeling bad 4 akshi...... but it was awesome.

Plz continue soon....

Thanx

thank u.....well i wanted to do smthn different.....yup she is a basket ball champion....ya...m sorry tat i dint mention t seperate.......surer will continue .....
riya_luv_sv thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrkkhluvinangel

Arrey!yaar..................what was that???????????full story ko badal diya.....................And Naitik is married to someone else.............Akshara playing basketball???Vish and Rajshri dead.................. 😲 is Alok, di???????What is his relationship wid Akshara?????Anyway, ur interpretation was totally good!!!!!Hats off to you............... πŸ‘

ya...man different.....well lets c abt naitik.....ya akshara can play basketball.....thanks....i knw its confusing.....alok is aksharas frnd....
riya_luv_sv thumbnail

Originally posted by: nasco

<br>loved the concept.<br>will comment more after reading<br>

thank u......well pls comment
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EWWW no way can naksh be seperated ever!!!!!!!!!
riya_luv_sv thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

EWWW no way can naksh be seperated ever!!!!!!!!!

thanks 2 the comment