Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**~~**Friends Chat Korner**~~** (Page 9)

additi10 IF-Rockerz
additi10
additi10

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 8534

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeer928

@ sana...how know yaar...thousands of girls fit that category...lol. it was nice to see them laughing again...and additi at the end was so cute...



@natasha...i agree...i miss all those old memories...this new mandir is in like a garden or something...

yes garden(but mandir hai we cant say anything like thissss)Big smileBig smile

asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Joined: 14 August 2007
Posts: 13845

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@natasha...yeah...that was funny...me too...love harshiti...Smile
skstar IF-Dazzler
skstar
skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 3308

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@ afreen LOL the new mandir is like garden.....that comment made me laugh hehehe............it is a garden
 
@ natasha sbs segment they kept showing her huggin him.....i know she is lucky......but lolz she hugged him in such force???? i wonder if he got hurt lolzzzzzzz.
additi10 IF-Rockerz
additi10
additi10

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 8534

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skstar

yes the old one always was dark n was always shown during night time, the new mandir is only shown during day light lolz....right?? but in the sbs segment i dont remember if it was night or morning???


night thaa
mujhey lagta hai shiv mandir change nahi howa hai they change ambalaLOLLOLLOL
asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Joined: 14 August 2007
Posts: 13845

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by additi10

Originally posted by premeer928

@ sana...how know yaar...thousands of girls fit that category...lol. it was nice to see them laughing again...and additi at the end was so cute...



@natasha...i agree...i miss all those old memories...this new mandir is in like a garden or something...

yes garden(but mandir hai we cant say anything like thissss)Big smileBig smile



no....i was saying to offend the mandir...i meant like it doesnt feel like a mandir...even they wanted to set up a new one...they should have found a better surrounding to it...thats what i mean...blaming the creatvies...Angry



additi10 IF-Rockerz
additi10
additi10

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 8534

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skstar

@ afreen LOL the new mandir is like garden.....that comment made me laugh hehehe............it is a garden
 
@ natasha sbs segment they kept showing her huggin him.....i know she is lucky......but lolz she hugged him in such force???? i wonder if he got hurt lolzzzzzzz.

LOL
skstar IF-Dazzler
skstar
skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 3308

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by additi10

[QUOTE=skstar]yes the old one always was dark n was always shown during night time, the new mandir is only shown during day light lolz....right?? but in the sbs segment i dont remember if it was night or morning???


night thaa
mujhey lagta hai shiv mandir change nahi howa hai they change ambalaLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE
 
 
sahee ambala zaroor change hua hain but then again everything from beginnnin to now sub change ho gayah hain!!! nothing is consistent lolz
additi10 IF-Rockerz
additi10
additi10

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 8534

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeer928

Originally posted by additi10

Originally posted by premeer928

@ sana...how know yaar...thousands of girls fit that category...lol. it was nice to see them laughing again...and additi at the end was so cute...



@natasha...i agree...i miss all those old memories...this new mandir is in like a garden or something...

yes garden(but mandir hai we cant say anything like thissss)Big smileBig smile



no....i was saying to offend the mandir...i meant like it doesnt feel like a mandir...even they wanted to set up a new one...they should have found a better surrounding to it...thats what i mean...blaming the creatvies...Angry




heyy i know i know mein tu mazak kar rahi thi sorryBig smileBig smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
.::~Let's Make Friends!~::. CC #6

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93

Author: tulipbaby53   Replies: 743   Views: 26305

tulipbaby53 743 26305 29 April 2010 at 12:58pm by tulipbaby53
#*~Telugu chat club#*happy new year*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: nisha80   Replies: 1167   Views: 52268

nisha80 1167 52268 08 January 2010 at 3:34am by shonaveer
*Mahi's Friends For Life #3!* New Years Party 140!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -Mystery-   Replies: 1151   Views: 32189

-Mystery- 1151 32189 03 January 2010 at 12:40pm by -Mystery-
*Kawal And Her Friends CC #1* |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: kawal_tak   Replies: 1080   Views: 35639

kawal_tak 1080 35639 25 December 2009 at 7:43am by kawal_tak
Fake as friends OR Real friends?!

2

Author: PaRoOoOoOo   Replies: 14   Views: 5068

PaRoOoOoOo 14 5068 02 May 2008 at 2:18pm by kimmu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index