Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

additi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: skstar

OMG YAAR u r right......they r gonna keep us hangin over the weekend n we will be throwing chappals on the tv lolzzzzz.....but cant wait for the MILLAN heheh................omg wowwww finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

im ready with my Chapal's danda's anda and timator πŸ˜†ready to attack
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: premeer928

i agree...she is go away bcuz she will see prem but prem wouldnt see her...but i want the old shiv mandir...i dont like this new shiv mandir...i think may be the old shiv mandir closed or soemthing...one great thing if they reunite on monday will be that it will be my bday...and that would be the bext bday gift ever...😳😳😳

omg wowwwww your birthday on monday, happy brithday in advance :) and yes guys whats up with this fake mandir, what happened to the old one.....i really do miss the old one...i hope they dotn drag the whole next week on them getting united lolz
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ afreen--- soo truueeee, i am always in search for prem lovers hehehe πŸ˜† it always starts with "hes mine" so did you watch kis desh from the beginning?

so true...we always keep fighting for prem....πŸ˜†
skstar thumbnail

the song they used on SBS prem ki deewani...i was like that song is for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but i know many girls fit that category too lolz.....prem is one guy that we have to share lolz.....but i loved the sbs segment...n how they start laughing
additi10 thumbnail

i agree...she is go away bcuz she will see prem but prem wouldnt see her...but i want the old shiv mandir...i dont like this new shiv mandir...i think may be the old shiv mandir closed or soemthing...one great thing if they reunite on monday will be that it will be my bday...and that would be the bext bday gift ever...😳😳😳

wowwwwwwwwww thats greatt afreen
yes me too dont like the new shiv mandirr the old shiv mandir was the bestttttttttttttt and had lots of premeer memoriesss
asyasahil928 thumbnail
@ sana...thank you...πŸ€— i think tomorrow...prem will search some more and then he will come to shiv mandir...and it will stop there bcuz the creatives want to torture us for the weekend...😑 then it will be the shiv mandir scene on monday...just my guess. me too...the old shiv mandir was so much better than the new one...i loved the feeling of the old one...😳
Edited by premeer928 - 14 years ago
additi10 thumbnail

yesπŸ˜†
skstar thumbnail
yes the old one always was dark n was always shown during night time, the new mandir is only shown during day light lolz....right?? but in the sbs segment i dont remember if it was night or morning???
asyasahil928 thumbnail
@ sana...how know yaar...thousands of girls fit that category...lol. it was nice to see them laughing again...and additi at the end was so cute...

@natasha...i agree...i miss all those old memories...this new mandir is in like a garden or something...
additi10 thumbnail

the song they used on SBS prem ki deewani...i was like that song is for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but i know many girls fit that category too lolz.....prem is one guy that we have to share lolz.....but i loved the sbs segment...n how they start laughing

yes how heer jumped on him and how they start laughinggggggggg additi is so luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (i love additi gupta)😳😳😳and harshad tu😳