Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hi every one!!!!!!!!!!

Well, as the title states, the Autumn, or as others may call it, the Fall season is starting! Summer is comming to an end and we all can set our seasonally goals to improve our health status.

So whatever it may be...you want to loose some weight, improve your cholesterol, develop a better stamina, or just improving your health in general...you can discuss it here!

Yes, you really can. Because from now on, we are going to have "Seasonally goals" topics, in which you all can freely discuss with one another what your goals are for the season, or even how the season affects your health in general. Maybe fall is your best season because the weather is nice and doesn't get you sick? Or maybe its the opposite.

But, in all this fun, there are a few rules, so guys, please:
1. No bashing, name-calling, or being mean/rude to other members.
2. No links should be found on this thread or any other thread for that matter in this forum.

I hope everyone remembers to have fun as they post their goals and embraces the Autumn season!

Sincerely,
-H-F Dev Team-

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BiljiAngelic_JJess.-Mystery-.DontKnow.-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-_Goals for Autumn_-" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged
well i never make any goals..i just diet and excercise all i can..!

n health wise..well i try not to inulge in fatty foods..thats part of mah diet..

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Great topic!

I never follow through on my goals! However, I have been eating alot of junk food lately so Im going to try to eat healthy! Hopefully I'll follow through this time Tongue

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged
No goals :P I like to live each day as it comes :P

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Don't have any particular goals in mind except doing extremey well in all the courses I'm taking and at least surviving Orgo Embarrassed

Health wise, I've been avoiding junk food lately, so I think I'm good there LOL

-Mahi

Edited by -Mystery- - 30 September 2009 at 12:36pm

-LilyGurl-

IF-Rockerz

-LilyGurl-

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Trying not to get the flu :P
It a very rough season this year

Bilji

Groupbie

Bilji

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
just want to be happy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.