Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywoods first gay tough guy? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
OMG, really?
points are good, but i dont Vishal wanted to portray that.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywoods first gay tough guy? (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahra

Groupbie

shahra

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Well who cares, Charlie is still hot!
Plus Indian men are touch touch anyway, that's the culture...and there is an innocence in the touching. the people from the lower rungs of society are not that exposed to the whole gay-lesbian talks and hold hands not even remotely knowing that someone might be judging them.
I think Chandan is right, its the brotherly thing though in my polluted westernised head, even I saw the gay tendencies.

But, Charlie is damn hot, one can fall for a gay guy right? Of course you can, it's just sad that he won't respond back :(

Edited by shahra - 20 September 2009 at 11:28pm

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahra

Well who cares, Charlie is still hot!
Plus Indian men are touch touch anyway, that's the culture...and there is an innocence in the touching. the people from the lower rungs of society are not that exposed to the whole gay-lesbian talks and hold hands not even remotely knowing that someone might be judging them.
I think Chandan is right, its the brotherly think though in my polluted westernised head, even I saw the gay tendencies.
But, Charlie is damn hot, one can fall for a gay guy right? Of course you can, it's just sad that he won't respond back :(

Exactly, thats what I always thought. That it was brotherly love between them

About your last sentence, he will respond back cuz Charlie was never meant to be gayTongue

shahra

Groupbie

shahra

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Gay or not gay, I am not getting any response from either Shahid or Charlie, right??? so who cares what the sexuality is. I am still as ga ga over them as ever :) I am kidding .... I really don't think Charlie was meant to be gay,  overfertile imagination of some psuedo intellectuals are hell bent on making him gay.
I know how much of my mind has got polluted in the last ten years than I have lived abroad, I can't fathom two guys being friendly and I instantly think something is going on! But that's my problem and not the problem of the people I am judging, right?

RiyaK09

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaK09

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahra

Gay or not gay, I am not getting any response from either Shahid or Charlie, right???so who cares what the sexuality is. I am still as ga ga over them as ever :) I am kidding ....I really don't think Charlie was meant to be gay, overfertile imaginationof some psuedo intellectualsare hell bent on making him gay.
Iknow how much of my mindhas gotpolluted in the last ten years than I have lived abroad, I can't fathom two guys being friendly and I instantly think something is going on! But that's my problem and not the problem of the people I am judging, right?

True, Shahid is with Peefee and Charlie has his Fofia.LOL

Lol yah, its just peoples' minds working overtime. If they see two guys singing a song in a club then they must be gayConfused, cant be normal best friendsConfused. How is lisping associated with homosexuality? Does anyone know?

And what was the Kaminey sequel comment about?EmbarrassedLOL

shahra

Groupbie

shahra

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaK09

How is lisping associated with homosexuality? Does anyone know?

I guess the stereotypical gay guys esp artist/designers in movies tend to have a lisp. Like in Fashion the big shot designer had a lisp, so this journo/write of the blog is probably picking it from there and associating it with every 'gay guy has a lisp' thing. Quite stupid I must say.

Sequel of Kaminey, waaah! Highly doubt that it will be made but no harm in dreaming.

Edited by shahra - 20 September 2009 at 11:56pm

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 2:25am | IP Logged
LOL charlie GAY hain ROFL good article actually

Post Reply New Post

Go to top