Posted: 14 years ago
Gay or not gay, I am not getting any response from either Shahid or Charlie, right??? so who cares what the sexuality is. I am still as ga ga over them as ever :) I am kidding .... I really don't think Charlie was meant to be gay,  overfertile imagination of some psuedo intellectuals are hell bent on making him gay.
I know how much of my mind has got polluted in the last ten years than I have lived abroad, I can't fathom two guys being friendly and I instantly think something is going on! But that's my problem and not the problem of the people I am judging, right?

Originally posted by shahra

Gay or not gay, I am not getting any response from either Shahid or Charlie, right???so who cares what the sexuality is. I am still as ga ga over them as ever :) I am kidding ....I really don't think Charlie was meant to be gay, overfertile imaginationof some psuedo intellectualsare hell bent on making him gay.
Iknow how much of my mindhas gotpolluted in the last ten years than I have lived abroad, I can't fathom two guys being friendly and I instantly think something is going on! But that's my problem and not the problem of the people I am judging, right?

True, Shahid is with Peefee and Charlie has his Fofia.๐Ÿ˜†

Lol yah, its just peoples' minds working overtime. If they see two guys singing a song in a club then they must be gay๐Ÿ˜•, cant be normal best friends๐Ÿ˜•. How is lisping associated with homosexuality? Does anyone know?

And what was the Kaminey sequel comment about?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by RiyaK09

How is lisping associated with homosexuality? Does anyone know?

I guess the stereotypical gay guys esp artist/designers in movies tend to have a lisp. Like in Fashion the big shot designer had a lisp, so this journo/write of the blog is probably picking it from there and associating it with every 'gay guy has a lisp' thing. Quite stupid I must say.

Sequel of Kaminey, waaah! Highly doubt that it will be made but no harm in dreaming.
Edited by shahra - 14 years ago
LOL charlie GAY hain ROFL good article actually