India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Update for Tumhari Disha - 27th January,

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 5:07am | IP Logged
OK Episode………DK in just one teeny-weeny scene, but Gargi is in trouble!!!

The episode begins with DK and Disha's conversation in the jail, where Disha once again expresses her fear for Sanya's safety to which DK assures her that nothing will happen to Sanya and that Disha should just concentrate on her work and not worry about anything else. As Disha turns to go away, DK stops her and says that, ''Waise tum aaj bahut acchi lag rahi ho''. Disha's face goes ''Whaatttt???" and she grimaces her face and speaks curtly to DK that she does not like to listen to such nonsense, especially from him. Disha just stomps off with a disgusted look on her face while DK gives out a flirtish laughter behind her as he looks at her lovingly.

In the next scene, which was so hilarious…..the loser fob Inder (with that hideous colored mop of his) is sitting in his Office and trying to look all busy and worked up, when Ranu comes in looking like a Parrot with a Pink Salwar Kameez, Orange Duppatta and Danglers which resemble Cycle Tyres!!! Ranu keeps pestering Inder to wrap off his work so that they can go to Khandala for the week-end, Inder is like, ''Jeez, living with this woman is a pain, imagine being alone with her in a potentially romantic place…..she might just rape me or something!'' Inder keeps pushing her off and is pretty rude to her, but Ranu being the Bunny-lover that she is refuses to take the hint and, believe it or not, tells Inder that she has married him and has every-right to :ahem: love him and begins tickling his ears and hair etc. Inder who looks ready to hit Ranu with a Paper-weight, keeps shrugging her off, but is pretty unsuccessful in his attempt and finally, rightfully explodes and tells Ranu that he is extremely tied up with his work and does not have any time or wish to go any place with Ranu and tells her to just get lost from his Office. Ranu is shocked out of her senses and makes a silly face and rushes out crying while Inder is exasperated with himself, his wife and his life in general! {Guys, this scene was so comical…..Inder is such a non-actor, he just cannot bring any sort of expression on his flat face other than look blank…..atleast Ranu manages to irritate nicely!}

In the next scene, Taj meets up with Gargi and tells her very gladly that he has kidnapped Sanya and has kept her somewhere so that till the case is in court and till DK is indicted, she cannot pass any more information to him. Gargi is horrified on hearing this and gives a tight slap to Taj and insults him pretty badly by saying that she is yet to know a bigger idiot than Taj. Gargi says that involving Taj in her plans was her biggest flaw and that he can get lost for all she cares. As Gargi drives away, Taj rubs his cheeks and swears upon himself that Gargi has only seen his loyalty till now, she will now see him being a traitor and that he will make sure that he brings on Gargi's destruction and he knows who is the only person in the World who can do that.

In the next scene, Gargi who is already very hassled gets a call from Fazu who blackmails her into giving him Rs. 20 lakhs or else he will tell the truth to the Police. Gargi is shocked and tells him that she does not have this kind of money and that he better keep quiet. Fazu says that he will keep quiet for as long as she can keep paying him, else he has found someone in the Prison who will pay a much higher price for Fazu speaking out the truth. Gargi immediately understands who that person could be and somehow convinces Fazu to stay still and that she will arrange the amount.

In the next scene, Ranu comes to Disha and cries her heart out and tells Disha that Inder does not love her or care for her and that he has married her only to fulfill his duty. Disha looks heartbroken and remembers Inder telling her that this marriage will prove disastrous for everyone including Disha, Ranu and Inder. Disha manages to convince Ranu that Inder loves her a lot and she is indeed lucky (oh yeah!) to get a husband like Inder and that he might be genuinely tied up with his Office work. Disha tells Ranu that she has to give him some time to Inder to settle down in the marriage and with time everything will fall into place. Ranu is pacified and then she and Disha chat about old times and get all nostalgic.

At the Bhosale Office, Sukanya comes and meets Anil and tells him that she needs Rs. 20 lakhs from the Office account for some personal work. Anil asks her why, to which Sukanya tells him to mind his own business, she says that Gargi needs the money and that it will be returned to him in a few days. Anil says that he does not have that sort of money to which Sukanya says that he can get Vedant, who is the Official Signatory to withdraw money from Disha's account. Anil agrees to it and after Sukanya leaves, calls Vedant and lies to him that Disha is facing some monetary difficulties and that she needs about Rs. 20 lakhs. Vedant is immediately suspicious but does not offer any comments, Anil tells Vedant that this issue should not be mentioned to Disha . This confirms Vedant's suspicion and he goes to his room and places a call to Disha.

In the Kanaka Office Disha gets a buzz on her cell and is shocked to hear Sanya's muffled voice on the other end. Disha and Sanya can barely talk clearly because at the same time Vedant is also calling up, Disha disconnects Vedant by saying that she is on an urgent call, but not before Vedant mentions the Rs. 20 lakh issue to which Disha does not pay any attention and tells him that he can do anything that he wants to as long as he has Anil's permission , Vedant is very surprised but thinks to himself that he has to just follow orders and decides to withdraw money from Disha's account (Poor thing, will fall into trouble because of this!) On the other hand, Disha desperately tries to talk to Sanya, but because of bad connection, they are not able to talk, and the calls gets disconnected.

The episode ends on Disha's terror-stuck face as she is fully convinced that Sanya is in deep trouble.

MAN, THIS INDER AND RANU MAKE SUCH A SILLY, CHILDISH PAIR…..U SHUD JUST SEE THEM INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHER , FEEL LIKE THWACKING BOTH OF THEM ON THEIR BUMS!

DK IS SO, SO, SO SEXY BEHIND THE BARS……HE RESEMBLES A CAGED TIGER……ALL HOT AND BOTHERED……..BUT YET SO COOL………GOSH WHERE WAS ASHISH ALL THESE YEARS???

IF SANYA'S KIDNAPPING DOES NOT CONVINCE DISHA, THEN SHE JUST DOES NOT DESERVE DK AT ALL…….SHE IS SO STUPID AND STUBBORN AT TIMES, I AM LIKE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! (THOUGH SHE LOOKS VERY CUTE WITH HER HAIR CUT SHORTER!)

I WISH TAJ TURNS THE TABLES AGAINST GARGI AND FAZU ALSO GIVES HER AWAY…….BOY WOULD THAT BE COOL OR WHAT…….THE UGLY WITCH WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES!

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged
As usual great update. I agree Inder and Ranu are so kiddish I hope Inder finds work in US and diappears from the serial (wishfull thinking). I am waiting for all these episode to air in US, but inspite of reading  all your all old reviews still watching those old episodes of TD is fun. I hope Gargi's nose ring falls though her makeup is very garish she does not look so ugly except I cant stand the nosering ( She looks much better in YMLH). Well Sanya's character has taken a complete U turn. And I am remebering some old episode where Inder and Taj were in a brawl and Taj was near his dead bed and DK was wishing that Taj was dead( I was very upset with DK and thought how evil) well now looking at Taj the way he is shaping I am changing my mind
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged
awesum update Clap
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Thank you! for yet another wonderful update :) You had me in splits there with the Inder and Ranu scene LOL
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 9:53am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the wonderfWinkul update.....................
dazzling Newbie
dazzling
dazzling

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Here you rock again Disha!!
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
thanks DishaSmile

Go to top