Fashion and Beauty

Makeup tips for Oily Skin

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shre87

shre87

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 1:14am | IP Logged
If you have oily skin, before applying make-up first apply astringent lotion and wait for 5 min then do make-up as you like.

Consider makeup that is a shade lighter than your skin. The reason is because makeup tends to turn a shade darker once it mixes with the skin's natural oils. This point even hold true if you are going to spend time outside where you will sweat. Sweat has sebum which again turns foundation dark. (I once used a pink based foundation, by evening I was looking orange - You don't want to do that)

Stick to foundations with a yellow base, even if you have rosy cheeks. Yellow base tends to suit Indian skin better. Besides, you can reclaim the rosy cheeks with a blush, but there is no undoing an entire face that looks like you are dying of a sun-stroke.

Use powder or compact to soak up the oil. A good option is Maybelline's White stay UV Compact or their dream mousee matt foundation (This offers thicker coverage).

Hope this is of help frds...do share your views

Takecare.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlitnight-amruta-angelic_devilJess..Jiya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Makeup tips for Oily Skin" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thank u for sharing. I guess some brands also have oil free foundation so thats an option too Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top