Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamrsselvamfanquick_silverhemavathyRenita571sushavviJanuZEESXYsupreebharadwaj_k_SK_OLGNEShoneydaisykabeeMeena.IFeljayMP_Radhasmlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 21 - 25 Sep Updates in 1st Page & Discussions" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Roja, for the update!  I have one question - this serial is titled "Thirumathi selvam", but we have spent more time watching Thiru Selvam, his mother and her mouth, his no-good brother and his romancing his wife, then we have watched Tmt. Selvam's mother and her mouth, her SIL and her evil mother and the duo's machinations, her sister's love life and now, her sister's married life to-be, in short, we have seen everything but Tmt. Selvam.  What was the point, then, in naming this serial for one character but showing us the rest of the characters?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaPeaceFlyRenita571bharadwaj_k_SK_honeydaisyMP_Radharojapoooo

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.
Kavya has 3 lovers in one serial. Is heading for the  guiness book of world records.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisy

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagdu

Thanks for the updates.
Kavya has 3 lovers in one serial. Is heading for the  guiness book of world records.

Sorry, Jagdu, she is still to beat Erica Kane of All My Children!  I haven't watched this show in 25 years, but apparently she is still going strong and collecting guys and dropping them off like leaves in the fall.  Even when I used to watch, she had already had at least 7 or 8 lovers at that point.  Maybe this could be a record for Tamil serials, but hey, Kasthuri has had two husbands, a potential suitor in Bharath.  Wait a minute, I must be losing my mind, here I am, arguing over Tamil serials and the women in them!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharadwaj_khoneydaisy

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

why did you write this letter??
to stop Kavya from becoming Mrs. Sori??"
( romba arikkum, athukku thaan -
explanation by Roja)
ROFL

Remember Sivagami buy some medicines for itchness as dowry ) and ask sori what kind food makes the itchy worst.so kavya wont cook that.

. Park maama wonders if it is "world thuppal day "!!! for park mama every day is thuppal day. Smile

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Kasthuri has had two husbands, a potential suitor in Bharath. 
Eljay, you forget about rehka's mama, who like Kasturi very much and want to marry her... Smile

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

Kasthuri has had two husbands, a potential suitor in Bharath. 
Eljay, you forget about rehka's mama, who like Kasturi very much and want to marry her... Smile

Honey daisy, you are absolutely right!  But it looks like even EK has forgotten Rekha's mama, since he did not come when Annamalai died or when Rekha was killed.  Of course, EK has forgotten a number of people, and here I am afraid to list them in case she decides to bring them back and extend the show for another year!  So let us forget those whom the great EK herself has forgotten!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemavathy

thanks for your updates roja mam

ippo tms nallave illa i didnt like some past episode

Hi hema...Since there was some delay in reserving posts for wednesday onwards......you folks posted...without realising...that is ok....

Hence I am quaoting your post here and deleting the original post.

Hope you don't mind dear....
Thanks in advance

Edited by atina - 22 September 2009 at 5:17pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top