Computers, Science, Technology

Touchscreen with less than 50$.it worked for me

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

I actually tried this out, and it worked for me!

the wiimote is like 40$ and u dont have to make this entire nintendo wii thingy. Just the wiimote is good enough!

and then the IR pen is an average 9$... actually u can make ur own or try to mess with whats available online

if u have a mini projector u can make ANY surface a touchscreen(even ur wall)

if u dont have one, u can make ur monitor a touchscreen

and this guy gives u the software to calibrate it and it is free!

ANYBODY i showed it too went wow.. LOLZz and i didnt even have to do anything.. Tongue

Edited by carolinecj - 19 September 2009 at 6:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Touchscreen with less than 50$.it worked for me" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.