Chat Clubs

||The Abusers- CC# 12|| Invites Only *New Look*

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

# 12

Thank you Binu for the sigs πŸ€—

Abusers, how're you liking the new look? πŸ˜‰ I think that by now, everyone is familiar with who we are and why we're here 😎

We are the....
ABUSERS

not lollypop stealing abusers, but faithful devotees to LBB (like button baba) and the 🀣 emoticon.

OUR THEME SONG:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhfLTsEeZg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

F is for FIRE that burns down the whole town.
U is for uranium *pause* bombs
N is for no SURVIVEER!!!
|| RULES ||

-EVERY post must have the 🀣 emoticon
- Abuse the 'LIKE' button to the MAX!!
-Only the ORIGINAL abusers can post the CC's and assign missions (No, we're not lame for having missions)

Please keep in mind that:

-> Shahid belongs to Binu
->John belongs to Sona
(Although Reya loves him too. Sona don't read this 🀣)
-> KSG belongs to Naveen
--> Imran Khan, Channing Tatum,Chace Crawford, Chad Michael Murray (although Mimi loves him too), & Julien from OTH, Sameer & Prithivi from LNMDJ, Dean from Super Natural belongs to Reya
--> Taylor Lautner belongs to Mimi and Reya
--> Neil Nitin Mukesh belongs to Binu AND Mimi 🀣
-> Karan Patel, Mohit Sehgal, Arjun Bijlani, Abhishek Sharma, Iqbal Khan, Jatin Shah, Mayank Anand, Rahul Arora, SHUKLA, Chacko, Amarjeet [from BB] Varun from both LNMDJ (shared with Shaz)& HDHAA .... belong to Mimi 🀣(Miz's Army... The list goes on forever)
-> Amit Tandon belongs to Reya and Jia
-> Harshad Chopra belongs to Jia
--> Karan Tacker and Gaurav Khanna belongs to Jia and Shaz

THIS LIST WILL BE UPDATED ON A DAILY BASIS

The rules MUST be followed, or Officer Mimi and Officer Reya will arrest you and put you in the Hall Of Shame

Also, it has come to our attention that a lot of you are copy+pasting our original ideas and claiming them as your own. Do not do that, because we will stalk you down, and TRUST us, we can be very creepy. Ask us before you copy our ideas- we aren't mean people.

How to Join
- you must get an invite from one of the ORIGINAL abusers

Take the pledge:

I, (name of abuser here) solemnly swear to abuse the like button at all costs. I will press the like button on every single post no matter how much I dislike it. I will use the rolf emoticon EVERYWHERE and if I forget, I give my fellow abusers the full authority to punish me however they wish to.

- And take the following oath on BB:

You HAVE to 'like' and ROFL @ your fellow abusers post no matter WHAT!

CC's we've completed:

The Abusers #12

This Post Contains:

#2- Original Abusers/Intros
#3- Hall of Fame/Shame
#4- Gallery
#5- Schedual
#6- Abusive Lane
#7- Goals/Freedom of Spam Speech
Edited by mimi0295 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
The Abusers

The Originals

These are the ONLY people who can invite new abusers and open the CC's. If you don't get an invite from the following people, then you cannot join this CC.

Binu - May 21
Mimi - Feb 7
Jiya - August 20

Reya - July 6

Roma - Jan 27
Sona - Feb 19
Naveen - April 13
Shaz-

Other Abusers

Radz
Ami
Ash
Tanu
Anwaya
Jot

We keep this list up to date... So if u don't see you're name here anymore, its cause u never come here 😊
🀣
< as per the rules 🀣

Who Are We?

(Done by Mimi mimi0295)

Reya:
The straightforward Abuser 😎 She'll let you know what she thinks...without thinking twice πŸ˜† We love and hate her for that. When I first met Reya, I thought she was creepy. Then, we started meeting at the mansion regularely, and this one day, we fought over our favourite gum brands (Stride vs. Trident) and soon, we became BEST friends πŸ˜† A few weeks later, we landed here...at the AT πŸ˜ƒ Anyways, so Reya's a total creeper- my first reaction was right! She stalks you down- literally! She's EVIL!!!!!!!!! But she's super creative, and once you get to know her, you'll LOVE her!
She's funny and strange- REALLY strange and she has a cruel sense of humour. (She thinks she's funny.. but she isn't, honest.) OH and you have to beg her to do things like get an msn account and make a facebook. She fights at fist, but gives in eventually. OH OH did I mention that she's GORGEOUS? 😲 Because she is! =D

Binu:
The kaam chor abuser! I met Biz @ the FS thread @ the MJHT forum. We spammed there for a while, but she told me to stop because we'd get in trouble. I thought she was a total goody good until I got to know her. Biz and I were friends, but we didn't really talk much until the AT happened. I mean, I used to call her "Maple" and she called me "Cake Chor" but now we're Miz and Biz πŸ˜† Anyways, so as I was saying... I remember we used to spam the mansion like crazy before! Oh, and one day, she told me she used to make sigs, but they were crap, so she quit. I threatened to kill her if she didn't start making 'em again πŸ˜† So she DID start (and i love you for that Bizzy) and she made me sigs, and LOOK AT HER NOW! She has a shop and she makes the BEST sigs and avis in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to forget that she's our personal sig maker. You just need to beg her, and she'll make 'em for you! πŸ˜ƒ Biz is also really slow, she's a total airhead. tsktsk Biz πŸ˜†

Jia:
The polite abuser. Jiz brings SHAME to the mean people out there. If you go 😑 she'll go 😳 You scream at her, she'll compliment you. *bangs head* Reya and I try giving her 'How to be mean' lessons, but it's of NO USE! She's just too damn nice  I mean c'mon Jiz, BE MEAN!!! But that's the reason I love her, she'll always make you smile!
Jiz makes AMAZING VMs, and she recently started sig making πŸ˜ƒ She's really good, and I'm SHOCKED that she's a beginner 😲 We met @ the mansion..I think we were fighting over Mohit (but I won, duh) and tadaaa, look at us now 😳 Anyways, Jiz is a total sweetheart! She's even nice to STALKERS 😲 Definately one of the cutest people I know πŸ€—

Roma's, Shona's, Shaz's, Navz api's intros coming soon...

Binu's Creations

Mimi's Creations #1
Mimi's Creations #2
Jia's Creation's
Mimi's FF
Naveen's FF

(English)
Mimi's Vm's
Jia's Vm's

More ways to show off our Work 🀣
mimi0295 thumbnail

Hall of Fame

Forums we have abused: 

-MJHT
-Chat Clubs
-Our CC Made it to "Popular Topic"

Hall of Shame

Sonali, and Naveen for not showing up @ the AT 😑
Biz for not pressing the Like Button 😑🀣

mimi0295 thumbnail
Gallery

1 Month Anniversary Sig:

Friendship Day Sig:

Promotional Siggies:

Thank You Mimi

Thank You Jia

Thank You Binu

Thank you Chandz

HOS Caps:

Our achievement on Day 1 (after the first few hours)of this CC!!πŸ‘πŸ€£

After all of Day 1:

Keep it up guys πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€£  

To be used whenever serious discussions are going on: 🀣

(Trick thing to understand. When are we serious? 🀣)

Banners:

^By Binu

^By Mimi
mimi0295 thumbnail
 Schedule

(Responsible for opening the next CC's)

If you want to open the next CC P.M Reya

(If you don't know her ID then you're obviously NOT an ORIGINAL abuser) 🀣

If only you are an

ORIGINAL

13th Thread - Jia

14th Thread- Roma
15th Thread- Binu

mimi0295 thumbnail
A Trip Down Abusive Lane

Binu's Pretend Birthday

Basically Mimi and Reya decided to make a Birthday post for Binu so we can celebrate.
They decided to get birthday posts and Siggies and Everything to make Binu feel special.

Reya and Mimi had good laughs as Binu said completely idiotic stuff. She was gonna add her name in the sig but we stopped her thanks god we did. Or else her birthday sig would've said

Happy Birthday!

Love Reya, Mimi and Binu

She'd have to put that siggie in her siggie box in shame. 🀣

Click on the link so you can read our awesome convo's and enjoy her birthday =)

Yes we made her make her own sigs so it remains nameless
Cause then she would know.

Abusers Anniversary (One Month)

Part 1
 Part 2

It was a super fun and cool reunion of the Abusers where Sona and Navz bothered to show up! 😲 We were shocked (Although it was great to see them here). I can't really sum it up cause I was at the library at the time. And was flipping through the random-est posts. But when i came the party ended. 😲 Okay but It was still fun.

Special Appearances- Naveen, and Sona. They showed up. 😲

Yup Our Siggie Of Proof. That we had an anniversary 🀣

mimi0295 thumbnail

Goals

-SPAM
-Take Over I-F
-Hit the LBB button
-ROFL everywhere
-Reach the HOF
-Finish the CC's in 2 days
-Spam up to atleast 5 pages on an abuser's post

Freedom of Spam Speech
(By Roma)

*clear throat* Freedom ! My FRIENDS IS A GIFT WE ALL POSSESS THAT IS NOT GIVEN NOR TAKEN- Therefore spamming is also an aspect of life that comes naturally - it is innate & highly adaptable we can control it if we want to otherwise it soon becomes addictive so Spamming is a right we have and we shall embark on this journey of Spamming till the spamo-meter reaches upto the highest level it possibly can & bursts or more o' less ^_^ we get caught by the higher authorities & are boot-legged😳
Congrats Guysss.

Yes i beat you Miz!

🀣
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo everyoneπŸ˜ƒ we reached the 12th😭
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail