Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LOOL mallika , you know that I'm found of india , indian films and now bandini , it helped me to know so many things about indian culture πŸ˜‰and of course all of you my indian friends are helping me too πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tunisian - 14 years ago
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Yes! Bandini out,Wify In. Good way to put it.

But before that,we need some AKAL in for DM.

Although I too want to see DM pine for Santu and realize how important she is for him, I wouldn't blame DM solely for all that is going on, Santu should share the blame too. Because the divorce and this whole idea that Santu is a bandini and that their relationship is a compromise and that he should set her free never really entered DM's head until Santu laid it out in front of him when she asked for the divorce....because until then DM was not willing for the divorce, only after that lamba-chauda dialog from Santu did he agree and then is continuing with it because I think he truly believes that is what is best for Santu....poor idiot!!! They both need some akal hammered into their heads!!!!!
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SG,

But why is he thinking sooo out of context?? See,Santu told him all that for a particular reason.Hiten-Khemi.That doesnt exist anymore. Besides,she never told him that she needed another person her age to be happy.Thats just created by DM's imagination.Also he knows very well that she was heartbroken while she signed the chuta cheeda.He saw that,he admited it to her,and consoled her.So,what now?If the reason is not there..why is he inflicting this on himself and her.

Really,he is soo akal-less Duffor.
suma1076 thumbnail
I would love love to see DM pine for Santu. I agree that Santu was responsible for the initiation of the divorce issue. I don't think she would have done it but for Hiten and khemi. I also believe that the divorce issue is serving as some sort of a reality check for DM. He was conveniently denying his feelings. Although we are not yet sure of the true nature of his feelings, we atleast know that he is troubled by the situation. Otherwise Santu would have continued in the pitiable situation she was earlier in, which I think is absolutely unfair to her. Her situation isn't any better right now, but I am happy that she has managed to perplex DM. I also think that there is no need for Santu to vocalize her feelings. Actions speak way louder than words. I feel it will only be just for DM to vocalize his feelings first.
I would love to see love develop between these two. Huge SanRaj fan and new to this forum.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum,Suma. 😊 I am Radhika.

True,she doesnt have to vocalize her feelings.Is it not clear to him? STILL,he goes on with the "sacrifice" theme that she should marry someone else.Not thinking who will marry her--considering the fact that she has lived with another man for 10 months.

DM is loosing it. πŸ˜†Edited by rpmenon - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suma1076

I would love love to see DM pine for Santu. I agree that Santu was responsible for the initiation of the divorce issue. I don't think she would have done it but for Hiten and khemi. I also believe that the divorce issue is serving as some sort of a reality check for DM. He was conveniently denying his feelings. Although we are not yet sure of the true nature of his feelings, we atleast know that he is troubled by the situation. Otherwise Santu would have continued in the pitiable situation she was earlier in, which I think is absolutely unfair to her. Her situation isn't any better right now, but I am happy that she has managed to perplex DM. I also think that there is no need for Santu to vocalize her feelings. Actions speak way louder than words. I feel it will only be just for DM to vocalize his feelings first.
I would love to see love develop between these two. Huge SanRaj fan and new to this forum.

Welcome to the forum Suma.....

BTW am UMAπŸ˜ƒ

Very well said..its indeed a reality check for DM.... this situation really helped Santu a lot... HIten came to her side and now DM will also follow suit.....though DM has never expressed his feelings in words all were evident when he was so confused as to how to console his little chokri when she was crying her heart out while signing the divorce papers...
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
True...this track has managed to perplex DM....the track was necessary to end the status quo....now faced with the reality of losing Santo, he might or at least should be introspecting his feelings. I am not sure he realizes Santu's feelings.....like rpmenon said, he is a daffod when it comes to emotions...lol...he might be thinking that Santu was heartbroken because of losing all the bonds she had formed in the house....with Baa, the kids, etc and also because generally the break-up of a marriage is heart-breaking, I don't think he realizes that he too is part of the equation, that she might have been sad because of her feelings for him....and then he has got this idea in his head that she would be better off with a younger man. Yeah, I too think he should be the one who confesses first....can't even imagine that Santu would be bold enough to vocalize her feelings first, but then who knows, she has surprised me in the past and she is definitely more articulate that DM when it comes to expressing her feelings.....but I think because of all these ideas in his head that Santo would be better off without him and that no one can take Subhi's place, so he won't be able give her the happiness she deserves, DM is not going to confess anything until he realizes how Santu feels and that she is never going to move on from him.
suma1076 thumbnail
Thank you rpmenon. If I remember correctly, on the day hiten and khemi were going to be engaged, Santu told DM that she was happy for khemi because she was getting a husband like Hiten. That's why DM believes that santu will probably be happy with a guy of her own age.
suma1076 thumbnail
Thank you to one and all for the arm welcome. You guys are amazing.
dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suma1076 - welcome dude! Intelligent comments, always a nice addtition to the forum.. ! oh and my name's Sumera but nickname is sumi... πŸ˜ƒ awesome coincidence,na?