Posted: 14 years ago
I think that they both look great !! like priyankas sari.

does she idolises the pussy cat dolls or what, who wears such clothes for a film premier ???? Not one decent Hollywood actress would expose that much on an event like this. It's embarrasing.

If she loves her body that much, choose the right plstform to expose it not here. Sorry Priyanka fans, I have nothing against her and like her otherwise but such display is totally uncalled for.
I expect better from Priyanka hence the criticism, with bipasha it is kind of expected she is more famous for her body than acting ...she is not an actress of the same stature as Priyanka. Would be nice if Priyanka puts some thought before exposing to that degree.
Originally posted by plasticpolaroid

foxy roxy, thank you... at least people are talking about Priyanka's clothes, makeup etc etc that they can "see" on pictures...that Priyanka wore on a public platform and willingly posed for photographs for the world to see ..people are only commenting on what they have been subjected to,  they aren't crucifying her for her personal life that they have absolutely no knowledge about (apart from some second hand media articles etc)..

I think a certain someone who's trying to be all holier than thou should do a little e-introspection before they act like they're India forums' voice of reason

👏

My sentiments exactly. And it's not just Priyanka, it's every star whose fangirls think that it's their moral duty to go on a self-righteous crusade for them. These poor celebs with their misery ridden and dreary lives. Ho hum. No one forced them to live in such 'anguish', and no one certainly forced Pranks to show up at the TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FRIGGIN' FILM FESTIVAL, with a toilet paper wrapped around her.

Priyanka Chopra at Whats Your Raashee Toronto World Premiere - Toronto International Film Festival 2009

http://filmicafe.com/photo_event_images.php?cat_id=1&subcat_id=1&event_id=3409&sort=view
I am suprised Bipasa's picture is being used to show what Priyanka dress should look like. Bipasa is only known for showing her body and being sexy. That is her modus operandi.

People expect more from Priyanka because they like her as an actress and find her sweet. They would rather see her looking classy and elegant than like the Bipasas and Malikas of the world. 
Edited by ranig - 14 years ago
i love actresses wearing sarees at international platform but ofcourse they should look elegant. i liked bipasha. she looks elegant and graceful even showing a skin show.

loved bips at the international level.
Originally posted by ranig

People expect more from Priyanka because they like her as an actress and find her sweet. They would rather see her looking classy and elegant than like the Bipasas and Malikas of the world. 

i think bipasha is looking classy and elegant and priyanka is looking like a village girls.
Originally posted by roxthefox

My sentiments exactly. And it's not just Priyanka, it's every star whose fangirls think that it's their moral duty to go on a self-righteous crusade for them. These poor celebs with their misery ridden and dreary lives. Ho hum. No one forced them to live in such 'anguish', and no one certainly forced Pranks to show up at the TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FRIGGIN' FILM FESTIVAL, with a toilet paper wrapped around her.

😡😡😡 saree is not a toilet paper roll.
😡
Outfit sucks. Color's gorgeoussss.