Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
SRGMP will end now soon..then Kunku will be shown..nways chal udya bhetu...bye...gn and sd
marathi12fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx guys for such a positive response for the website. glad u liked it.
who agrees w/ me that RANVEER IS AN IDIOT. technically though, if we didn't have such a great khalnayak, the serial wouldn't be so interesting. so RANVEER RAJE, UR GREAT, BUT WE H8 U!
Sakhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hi Reshu, Sachin, Wins, Abhi and all our KV friends, Subodhcha aankhi ek msg aala aahe.

Vidya Shetty September 19 at 12:22am
Hi Subodh that omlette making scene was just mindblowing. and esp Viks' statement " I never knew to make an omlette one has to hold the egg for a long time", was simply superb. After so many days of crying and sadness, it was heaven to see Devu's smile and laughter. Hey many many thanks to both of you for doing such a good job in Kulvadhu.
Subodh S Bhave September 20 at 7:31pm
dn't say thnx 2 us....it's my director and writer who's idea was this....so credit goes 2 them...actors r like hamal,bag lekhakachi ani digdarshakachi vahato facta amhi.

By the way, please could anyone explain to me what did he mean by the last sentence of his.  i couldn't follow it.

Hello Frenz,
Glad to tell u that I took watchindia subscription. So I can watch all the shows live without problems and also can watch them on demand whenever miss them!!! Nice na???

Aso, Vids good to see that you are keeping touch with Subodh. After taking the subscription, I watched all the missing parts... really, the omlette scene and next day's Viks bath scene, was so mindblowing. Seriousely the writer, director are gr8 and our viks-devu are making these scenes very sweet and memorable for us...

Also vids, I would like to translate viks' sentence for you again...though Reshu did that, coz, he has written something funny which is missing....
Viks said that "actors r like hamal,bag lekhakachi ani digdarshakachi vahato facta amhi." means actors are like coolie, they carry the bag of writer and director.
This was with reference to our IF members' discussions on bag, I think!!!!
sachin_poorva thumbnail
Hey gals good morning
Kalcha episode was aawwwwwssssooommmeeeee
Reshu finally aapla eikla tyanni ani jasta vaat baghyla lavli nahi
lagech dakhval garba episode. Baghun agdi dhanya jhalo
asa vatla ata athvada bhar jari episode pahila nahi tari chalel.
Man bharla majha. Purva was looking sooooooooooo cute yaar
typical gujju vatat hoti. Ani kay god nava ghetli ga tyanni superb.....
Reshu tu tar lajat hotis. Me purvala baghun manatlya manat ukhana ghetla.....
Situation is amhi doghe darat ubhe ahot. Amhala entry det nahiyet ani
Naav ghaychay. Tar me Naav ghetla
"Sachinchya Lagnaat Rajeshahi Thaat
  Purvacha Naav gheto soda majhi vaat"
😳

👏  👏  👏 👏

Conclusion yest epi was awsome

Edited by sachin_purva - 14 years ago
sachin_poorva thumbnail
One more good News ZMA 2009 re telecast honar ahey
on Monday that is on Dasara at 7.30pm
Dont miss to catch it............
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo

👏  👏  👏  👏
Winn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ho pan Zee Talkies var.  Zee marathi var nahi.  sachin update nit kar.  anyways.  kal khoopch chaan disat hoti tuji devu.  ani ukhana pan best tuja. 

Winn thumbnail
hi vids.  kashi aahes.  subodh cha msg. vachla. good ya.  aani priya ne tar chaan transcript kelya aahet lines. aplya bag valya post cha ref. good ya.  aani kalcha bhag bagh dupari.  mast disat hote doghehi.
Winn thumbnail
aye to ranvir viksla kahi karnar nahi na.  i don't want to see ya all that nonsense.  
abhishekol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm..... karel sudha.... kahi sangta nahi yet.... 😕
Winn thumbnail
aye abhi. h r u?  kay karel ase tula vatate.