VideoMix

radzTV || Adhoore; M/C; D/B; T/J [wishlist] (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 17

Page 1 Page 16
Page   of 17

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
she makes VMS? OMG!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "radzTV || Adhoore; M/C; D/B; T/J [wishlist] (Page 17)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

here's my wishlist!

1. Frayed Ropes fanart/vids (it's my original story that can be found on frayedropes.tumblr.com)
2. videos/art/stories on my fave AU couples [damon/bonnie, stefan/bonnie, stefan/caroline, tyler/elena, damon/caroline, dan/blair, jeremy/tyler, rory/eleven, rory/eleven/amy, merlin/arthur, merlin/morgana, paul/angela, jacob/leah]
3. videos on any crossover couples featuring my favorite characters [damon salvatore, stefan salvatore, jeremy gilbert, tyler lockwood, caroline forges, bonnie bennett, blair waldorf, dan humphrey, jenny humphrey, brooke davis, haley james-scott, jake jagwielski etc.]
5. shows! without me having to download them because megaupload doesn't like me. sigh
6. any video dedicated to moi! or anything at all,
7. STARKID! seriously, get me StarKid, or any form of communication with them - ANY/ALL OF THEM - and I will love you for life.
8. a bollywood mix made by someone who's never vidded bollywood in their life [I'm looking at all you non-Indian videos!] to any Hindi song!
9. inspiration! I need a muse.... any takers?

OMG Radz!!! ShockedDay Dreaming Ok.. I'm NOT being copycat or anything but I always wanted to do a Channy VM on hindi song.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I always had this idea and one of my friends called me crazy.EmbarrassedLOL I never got chance to do so, but your Adhoore VM on TVD (haayeee...Day Dreaming) really gave my himmat now I'll surely do it sometime!!!Big smile
Awwww.. your wishlist is adorable..TongueWink *cough* *cough*LOLLOL If you want..... ermm... I can.. might... fulfill one of your wishes.Embarrassed You ok with that??

oh yea... did I mention your VM is SUPERB!!
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Ahhh... love in the air.Heart

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 03 December 2010 at 9:07am

Anhdara13

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Collabs

I totally loved Nate/Blair, Damon/Bonnie in it the most...amazing work...loved d song for the former ones...ClapDay Dreaming

Adhoore: i loved the whole VM a lot...d lyrics and d scenes...d way u made it look like they were 2gther in d scenes...totally awesome....loved caroline d most i gues...her expressions seemed bang on for d lyrics!!

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
@ Aashi: yes she does. xD haha.

@ DD: :O YOU SHOULD SO MAKE A CHAD/SONNY VID TO A HINDI SONG! and I'm so glad you like the Adhoore vid! (and if you grant a wish, I shall adore you for life! <3)

@ Nanz: aww, thanks! I love the NB and DB ones most too <3 and I'm so glad you like the Adhoore one! I thought the song really fit Caroline/Matt scenes in the episode. <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27curledup-De.De-

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

@ DD: :O YOU SHOULD SO MAKE A CHAD/SONNY VID TO A HINDI SONG! and I'm so glad you like the Adhoore vid! (and if you grant a wish, I shall adore you for life! <3)

I'm SOOOOOO making that.Day Dreaming And yea, one of your wish WILL be granted... baccha!!WinkLOLLOLHugHug

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
so I no longer have a vidding software on my laptop - it's on my mom's. I'm in the process of getting new software for this laptop. and putting together a few new videos. just wanted this open for that.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.