Pia9

Goldie

Pia9

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats55

Originally posted by sks7

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

nice pics....my fav one is of Maharaj ji CoolLOLLOL....I will make that my profile pic once I figure out how to change my settings with the new changes the website has made Confused

vaise looks like Daddaji wore the same waist coat before and after taking a bath Dead.....the color comes off a little different on the blue kurta than the maroon one but same pattern and all that....ab kya itne bure din aa gaye hain ke clothes wash bhi nahi kar sakte and that also after travel Ouch

no that is cheating..Wink waise bhi naazar nahi legega..

How to change it now...they changed it na...lata please guide...thanks for the pics...i'll wait for nani and be the nani of forum that dayWink

next to profile you can see edit button.. click on that, and go down and in the avtar past the image link.. you needed to upload the image first, may use any of the site i normally use http://imageshack.us/  and copy the link from there to avtar..
i was suprised to see a topic on daadaji. It made me laugh.  i've uploded the pic on imageshack but there's no where to paste the link after i click on select avatar . i'd be reli g8ful if u culd plz help me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Images of Daddaji.. (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pia9

nice pics....my fav one is of Maharaj ji CoolLOLLOL....I will make that my profile pic once I figure out how to change my settings with the new changes the website has made Confused

vaise looks like Daddaji wore the same waist coat before and after taking a bath Dead.....the color comes off a little different on the blue kurta than the maroon one but same pattern and all that....ab kya itne bure din aa gaye hain ke clothes wash bhi nahi kar sakte and that also after travel Ouch

go to preferences end of it you can see avatar link paste it there

How to change it now...they changed it na...lata please guide...thanks for the pics...i'll wait for nani and be the nani of forum that dayWink

next to profile you can see edit button.. click on that, and go down and in the avtar past the image link.. you needed to upload the image first, may use any of the site i normally use http://imageshack.us/  and copy the link from there to avtar..
i was suprised to see a topic on daadaji. It made me laugh.  i've uploded the pic on imageshack but there's no where to paste the link after i click on select avatar . i'd be reli g8ful if u culd plz help me.

go to preferences from edit.. end of the section you can see avatar link.. paste the link there..

Edited by lats55 - 19 September 2009 at 9:29am

Pia9

Goldie

Pia9

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pia9

go to preferences end of it you can see avatar link paste it there

go to preferences from edit.. end of the section you can see avatar link.. paste the link there..
o sori didt c dt. Thank you sooooo muchBig smile

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinky35

oh god lata di pics of daddaji i could not belive when i first saw the caption.

can anyone plz help me how to change the profile pic i m not able to understand this nwe system.

check sonu's reply post in page 1
 ROFL 
kya sonu di we always request for naitik's pics n u asked for dadddaj's pics.
she actually wanted naniji's pics...daddaji is a temporary compromise LOL

OH ya i got Nani pics.so need for dadaji........ROFL
i will try to change it.....

Pinki..Lata threatened to change her sweet profile pic with Maharaj ji so this whole idea of nani and dadaji came by and you know how we are ...baal ki khaal ukehdne main...and then it is weekend so some mastiWink

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged

can anyone plz help me how to change the profile pic i m not able to understand this nwe system.

ROFL 

Pinki..Lata threatened to change her sweet profile pic with Maharaj ji so this whole idea of nani and dadaji came by and you know how we are ...baal ki khaal ukehdne main...and then it is weekend so some mastiWink

oh... you disclosed it..Shocked

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged

ROFL 

oh... you disclosed it..Shocked
it was such a big secret as if........u both go for daadaji n maharaj ji i will stick to munna.

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged

ROFL 

sometimes so serious discussions goes on about MIL'a n sometimes so funny situations u all create.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
choukko hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

Post Reply New Post

Go to top