Celebrity Fan Clubs

**Rajeev the ultimate superstar ** RK Fc (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
thanku so much for the link..i was looking for it..Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Rajeev the ultimate superstar ** RK Fc (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
i'll try & post the download link of Aap Ki Adalat episode..Smile

Edited by sun_423 - 22 September 2009 at 10:34am

NidaRajeev

IF-Sizzlerz

NidaRajeev

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_423

i'll try & post the download link of Aap Ki Adalat episode..Smile

really soni Smile i will be waiting for it.....SmileThank you in advance Hug

Edited by rajeevthegr88 - 22 September 2009 at 10:39am

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Favourite jodis we want to see on TV
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

These are some jodis who lit up our TV screens and became audiences' all-time favourites. They are no longer together on TV shows, but we wish we could see them again.

Aamna Sharif - Rajeev Khandelwal

Aamna Sharif (Kashish) - Rajeev Khandelwal (Sujal)
They remain one of the cutest and most perfect couples on TV. Rumours of a romance between them fuelled the frenzy. Youngsters loved them and this jodi is still fresh in people's minds

Link:

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Woman ends life after watching 'Sach Ka Saamna'
Agra, Sep 21 (IANS):

A 32-year-old woman here allegedly committed suicide after being deeply affected by watching actress Roopa Ganguly in the television reality show 'Sach Ka Saamna'.

Roopa GangulyShe felt her life was similar to the actress' in many ways and that she had failed as a daughter, wife and mother, police said.

Pallavi, who has a 12-year-old son from her estranged husband, was living with a man called Dharmendra, who too is separated from his wife. She was found hanging from the ceiling fan on Sunday, police officials said.

Dharmendra told police that Pallavi was moved by some questions relating to Roopa Ganguly's past on "Sach Ka Saamna" on Saturday night and had been depressed since then.

On Sunday afternoon, neighbours knocked at their door but found no response. They then called Dharmendra, who runs a photo studio near the Taj Mahal. When he opened the door, he found Pallavi hanging from the fan. She had left a suicide note, which is with the police now, expressing her deep anguish with life.

The note said: "All are good in the world except me. I couldn't be a good daughter, mother, sister or wife and have become a problem for all...therefore (I am) going away, far away. I remember my son Kavi. Inform my husband and son of my death. Perhaps they may come for my last rites."

About Dharmendra, she wrote: "Dharmendra is a very good human being, he takes good care of me, but I can not continue to remain a keep of his." She did not blame anyone for her death in the note. Dharmendra told police that Pallavi found many similarities between herself and the life of Roopa Ganguly, best known for playing Draupadi in TV series 'Mahabharat'. "She felt as if every question was directed towards her and took the show to heart," he said.

"Sach Ka Saamna", which is now off the air, is a show where contestants are asked personal questions and a polygraph machine decides if their answers are true or not. Hosted by Rajeev Khandelwal, the show has seen common people as well as celebrities participating.

Link:

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Guys if you are looking for Rajeev's Aap Ki Adalat video download link...
Follow this link....The download link has been posted..

http://rajeevianzhub.2forum.biz/sach-ka-samna-f20/sks-video-gallery-t405-16.htm

Edited by sun_423 - 22 September 2009 at 12:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_K

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Rajeev Khandelwal in Sach Ka Saamna

Rajeev Khandelwal as a Host

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sknra

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
i just finished watching aapki adalat on my lappy n loved our AAMIRs reaction. Wink LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top