Celebrity Fan Clubs

**Rajeev the ultimate superstar ** RK Fc (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

Crazy_4_RA

Goldie

Crazy_4_RA

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_4_RA

Originally posted by Neha_K

Originally posted by lrl rocks

hey rajeevians watch rajeev interview on india tv channel tonight at 10 pmBig smileshow name is aapki adalaatSmile
@suri thanks 4 the articlesSmile

i just saw it yesterday.... it was so fun of convo between rajeev n rajat!! dat leg-pullings were mind-blowing!
rajat kept saying rajeev dat u've taken advantage of your loverboy n cute image on tv while hosting the show, but atlast rajat admitted that i never done before on this show but today i'll endorse dat rajeev has done a brilliant job in SKS!
Rajeev was looking so cute, dat i don't have words to define!
OMG.....I missed it...Shocked I'll find the video..hope sum1 upload the video too...!!!!Confused
Hey nehu..wat ws the full duration?CryCryI've only found a promo on Indiatv Site ..not the full video...but i'm sure it'll be uploaded on utube soon...!!!!Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Rajeev the ultimate superstar ** RK Fc (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged
i think it was 1n half hour (or may b more) long epi, i just saw only 1 hour n 15 min duration as it was getting late in nite n i've to wake-up early in morning for office aur abhi toh navratra bhi hai... so maine poora nahi dekha!

Crazy_4_RA

Goldie

Crazy_4_RA

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Awww....!!!! itna bada intvw...I missed sooo muchConfused...koi baat nahi...I'll try to find the video..!!!thanx...!!!Smile

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Awww....!!!! itna bada intvw...I missed sooo muchConfused...koi baat nahi...I'll try to find the video..!!!thanx...!!!Smile

yeah... mera bhi mann nahi tha beech me chhodne ka but kya kare apni life apna kaam bhi toh imp hai!

AyeshaC4Sid

IF-Rockerz

AyeshaC4Sid

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_423

Rajeev Khandelwal's Return Gift and Chenab Gandhi

Rajeev Khandelwal has a lot of preparation to do for his next two films, Sourabh Narang's Return Gift and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Chenab Gandhi. While for Bhansali's film he needs to get fluent in Urdu and familiar with the pre-Partition era, the preparation for Narang's film is even more complex and elaborate.

Rajeev can't wait for his reality show to end so he could embark on his big-screen preparations. Interestingly in spite of the show's popularity there's no mention of a second season for Rajeev. "For now, this is it," he says tersely.

For Return Gift in which Rajeev plays an Indian bureaucrat on a mission to Pakistan Rajeev will have to meet bureaucrats from both sides of the border to understand the intricacies of across-the-border diplomacy.

"I can't just go into the part unprepared. It's a character that has far-reaching relevance. I'll be meeting eminent bureaucrats to understand the workings of the Indian bureaucracy and the complex issue of Indo-Pak relations."

For all of this, Rajeev needs time off. Sach Ka Samna hardly gives him that space. In fact it now threatens to crowd him even more. Rajeev Khandelwal has a problem. And it's got to do with his hair. Before he goes into Sanjay Leela Bhansali's production of Chenaab Gandhi Rajeev has allotted dates to Sourabh Narang's Return Gift, which requires him to play an Indian civil servant on a diplomatic mission.

And everyone knows IAS officers are supposed to sport close-cropped hair. But Sanjay's film requires Rajeev to have very long hair.

Says Rajeev, "In fact one of the reasons why Mr. Bhansali selected me was because of my hair. I had grown it really long and curly for my role as a Goan beach bum in Peter Gaya Kaam Se. Mr. Bhansali saw that look and thought it was what he wanted for his assistant Vibhu Puri's film. That's how I was considered."

Having bagged the coveted role Rajeev was clearly told the hair remains.

Says Rajeev, "I was in a dilemma since Sourabh's film needed me to keep my hair short. And there was no time to cut my hair and grow it back. So I was left with no choice but to ask Sourabh to work his way around my hair."

Apparently Rajeev will now wear a cropped wig to look the Bureacrat's part.

Says Rajeev, "All I'll say is, I won't look wrong for the part."

Laughs Rajeev, "For the privilege of working with Mr Bhansali, I'd happily go bald. He's one of the best filmmakers of our country. Although he isn't directing Chenaab Gandhi his involvement with the project is full-on. I'll wrap my work in Return Gift and move on to Chenaab Gandhi. The thought of sharing screen space with Mr. Amitabh Bachchan so early in my career gives me goosebumps."

-By Subhash K Jha/Sampurn Media

http://calcuttatube.com/rajeev-khandelwal%E2%80%99s-return-gift-and-chenab-gandhi/42715/

i am so scare  rajeev hair is big problem . i think rajeev star the shooting first  Chenab Gandhi and  after he star the shooting next movie return gift.  what you think about  ?

Edited by Ayesha9000 - 21 September 2009 at 3:54am

Crazy_4_RA

Goldie

Crazy_4_RA

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 3:53am | IP Logged
But Return Gift suppose to go on the floor firstOuch

AyeshaC4Sid

IF-Rockerz

AyeshaC4Sid

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 3:59am | IP Logged

But Return Gift suppose to go on the floor firstOuch
but his hair problem .
return gift  his look short hair. CG more importance i thinks rajeev  star the shooting CG . IT SLB movie it more importance.

Miss.khandelwal

Miss.khandelwal

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Good news guys rajeev  star the shooting -23r sep

rajeev next movie  UTV return gift star the shooting 23rd september.

return gift star the shooting 23rd september

Post Reply New Post

Go to top