Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Crazy_4_RA

But Return Gift suppose to go on the floor first

but his hair problem .
return gift  his look short hair. CG more importance i thinks rajeev  star the shooting CG . IT SLB movie it more importance.
Miss.khandelwal thumbnail
Good news guys rajeev  star the shooting -23r sep

rajeev next movie  UTV return gift star the shooting 23rd september.

return gift star the shooting 23rd september

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
i watched the Aap Ki Adalat episode yesterday morning... from 10 to 11.30... it was very good..Rajeev answered the questions very well.. the final verdict was kii  we believe in  "Satyamev Jayate" so it is no harm to speak the truth...& all the show does is give the people courage to speak the truth..so it is not wrong..& it was also said kii joh log talk against SKS & those who want the show to close, unke upar Aap Kii Adalat mein there should be a case & they should be asked what is wrong in speaking the truth.. & Rajat i mean the host told Rajeev kii Rajeev hosts the show brilliantly with ease..& nobody else could have done it, [aisa kuch the anchor said]..so in Aap Kii Adalat Rajeev, Siddarth, the Star Plus Representative & SKS is Baizzat Bari.....
Edited by sun_423 - 14 years ago
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Nehu and suri fo updating😊

Nida very beautifull front page👏

Hatts of u buddy👏

.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Eid Mubarak 😊

Miss.khandelwal thumbnail
i miss rajeevplz any one upload  this video.
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun_423

i watched the Aap Ki Adalat episode yesterday morning... from 10 to 11.30... it was very good..Rajeev answered the questions very well.. the final verdict was kii  we believe in  "Satyamev Jayate" so it is no harm to speak the truth...& all the show does is give the people courage to speak the truth..so it is not wrong..& it was also said kii joh log talk against SKS & those who want the show to close, unke upar Aap Kii Adalat mein there should be a case & they should be asked what is wrong in speaking the truth.. & Rajat i mean the host told Rajeev kii Rajeev hosts the show brilliantly with ease..& nobody else could have done it, [aisa kuch the anchor said]..so in Aap Kii Adalat Rajeev, Siddarth, the Star Plus Representative & SKS is Baizzat Bari.....

it was undoubtedly a fantastic episode!
woww new fc, congrats everyone, nida u did great job!
Originally posted by: cute_rabi

Happy Eid Mubarak 😊

Thanks cute jaan! Happy eid mubarak to u too n to all my muslims friends😊

shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello everyone ...... how are you all ....

hey wish each and  every one  ... eid mubarak ... and a very happy navratari ............. mata bless each and everyone with happiness in there life ....

take  care