Tappu soon to be seen in movies !! - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Bhavya Gandhi aka Tappu of Tarak Mehta

Bhavya Gandhi aka Tappu of Tarak Mehta is flooded with film offers like every little-star on television. He has just finished shooting his part in the soon-to-release film 'Striker'.

In this film he is playing a child Suryakanth that grows up to become the hero of the film. Grown up Suryakanth is played by Siddharth of 'Rang De Basanti' fame.

"I liked the sequence where I and my friend Zaayed are sitting on the taanki, where I seriously converse with him that I never knew the vastness of this (Mumbai) city until I came to live here," expresses the little-star. Suryakanth is an underprivileged boy who comes to live in Malavne flat with his uncle.

Bhavya is very excited about the film and has made special request to all his fans to watch the film, and give their feedbacks. "I have done very serious acting in the film, so I want all of you to watch it," appeals Tappura.

source : http://www.bollyadda.com/2009/08/bhavya-gandhi-aka-tappu-of-tarak-mehta.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25jyothi_cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tappu soon to be seen in movies !! - Article" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 5:33am | IP Logged
AWWW yeahhh!!! Dancing Can't wait Bhavya ( Tapu) is a great actor, and i am sure he will shine in movies as well!!

Thanks for the article! Smile

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
yeah he is a gr8 actor !!! I think he has won an award too (not sure but in this picture he is holding some award !! )

Edited by ishan.k - 20 September 2009 at 2:15pm

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
wow... movie too not bad sir ji..... and yaa bro looks like he had won the award as per pic.....Smile

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
he is a gr8 actor i am sure he will do well

Post Reply New Post

Go to top