Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
The solution for it is to either allow only friends to pm each other. Or dont allow newbies to pm anyone. The 2nd option doesnt sound feasible because there maybe some friend of us who is a newbie but cant pm just because he is a newbie !!!

SO i think PMING must be restricted to only friends as it is in other social networking sites !!!

I hope the admins take care of such miscreants !!

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Another creepy PM. Darn.

Somethign should be changed about the My Posts feature .. it IS a stalker issue. If you've been stalked before, you'll understand. :)
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This very SAME thing happened to my fren

I want that MY posts button to be removed👎🏼
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

I want that MY posts button to be removed👎🏼

ME too!
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: carolinecj

ME too!

It  hasn't been activated in more than 24 hours... then maybe they will scrap it....
I feel horrible for your CC members seriously that's creepy. I would've said something back but luckily i have never come across something like this before. Phew.
Edited by xxsugasweetxx - 14 years ago
sabrinaa. thumbnail
^ Oh you think we stayed quiet? No we didn't, we actually told them but they're stalkers, they have nothing better to do.
And I mean it's not like the Mods read our PM's. *sarcasm*
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabrinaa.

^ Oh you think we stayed quiet? No we didn't, we actually told them but they're stalkers, they have nothing better to do.

sabrinaa....the pm header should read as "i love that post of yours"...at least basic human curiosity should be the drive to open our pms.now u know why only and  only drool threads have a long shelf life on India-Forums?😳
sabrinaa. thumbnail
^ I should've, man..

Of course they'll open up something with a title of that sort. But when it's something like "Important" or "Issue with member" they'll let it slide or leave it for later.

I mean, I PM-ed Vijay like a year ago? Who knows.. he still hasn't checked it. Yea yea he's busy and crap, but that doesn't mean he can't take 2 secodns to read a PM.
Originally posted by: sabrinaa.

That's true. But i don't get why people do that? Is it that interesting to stalk and read other people's convos? Pathetic and creepy. Some person had actually enough guts to like our posts. I was basically thinking, ummmmm stay quiet but why let uss knoww that you have no life, right???