Social Network with friends within IF - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by I.Love.Mohit

Oh wow.. Awesome! Was waiting for this.. Also is it possible to have like a facebook chat system (IF Chat)

First of all I like the social integration feature. I will be playing about with the settings for a good few hours.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I second what I.live.Mohit says. I am sure many want to keep updated on friends but many also want to chat without their pm inbox being spammed.πŸ˜›

One it floats about on the page as we browse IF. The new pm alert is rather distracting when trying to read topics and chat at the same time.

Secondly our non important convos are seperate to our more important pm messages.

Just as thought.😊

Mitesh.
wah it is more user friendly than before.. one suggestion, like FB can we get who is online and can chat?
The features are really nice but like someone mentioned before....would it be possible to restrict access to scrapbooks or parts of the profiles only to friends the same way it is in orkut and FB??
Absolutely loving em!!! Already!! Great additions guys πŸ‘
And o thanks for removing that search button from the profile....plz do the same with the bar on the bottom of our posts....or limit it to friends only or something....
Edited by trouble_maker - 14 years ago
this is really very nice add up ... have 2 use it still
but can we also have grouping of frndz

bcoz of multiple pm feature, we have many frndz in the list for the sake of update pms

so can we gropu frnds n restrict this scrap view only 2 allowed grp
Just noticed...we can't change our profile pic now.... 😲
Fix that soon ....please....
Vijay and Priya

some isues i wanna bring to ur attention

couple of suggestions can u plz put up a tutorial so that members know how to use the new features

secondly when i log in using don't show me online its fine online i appear red but when i go into profile its still green that defeats purpose of don't show me online so can that be fixed plz

also when are the new ladder groups gonna come in to effect and will everyone be affected or just new members?

also another thing i noticed is that testimonials don't work n when i click only show scrapbook n slambook book to buddies i can't view it myself coz i can't add myself to buddy list n i don't want to have it as All coz people are nosy 😊
And o another tiny suggestion, can we have emoticons to use when using these feature....posts look lifeless without them to meπŸ˜†
Edited by trouble_maker - 14 years ago
Originally posted by trouble_maker

And o another tiny suggestion, can we have emoticons to use when using these feature....posts look lifeless without them to meπŸ˜†

Hi,

Its already there. You just check out the Forum Codes.

Cheers,
Vijay