VideoMix

Nureat01's VM Gallery: Pg7 Dutta-Nakku, Abhay-Sona (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Annuuu!!

Finally, I have stumbled upon your vm's. Let me start with the PM one.. Fab... You used such amazing scenes and the lyrics are so well suited yaar. Star Clap

I love the KaSh one Day Dreaming The music is so heavenly and the scenes you have used are just PERFECT Day Dreaming LOVE IT!!

I love the MJHT gang one.. Too cute Clap Clap Clap , I love the NUPS Masakli Vm. Totally unique and different and really great work on that one Clap

the loveology is so funny LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nureat01's VM Gallery: Pg7 Dutta-Nakku, Abhay-Sona (Page 4)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
and damn it, I forgot to comment on PraSha! The VM is rocking.. Vivan.. Sigh.. Day Dreaming

AreYaar

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
AWWW anu..ur masakalli VM is soooooooooooooo CUTE !!! I'd always thought that this is the THEME song of nupur ... the lyrics suit her soo much !!!

but complete the entire VM na... infct I soo wanted someone to make an MN VM on this song...coz this is soo much like mayank singing it to nupur .. esp the line "tujhe kya gam tera rishta gagan ki basuri se hain" EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but really amazing ... havent watched all..but will watch them soon ... loved 'humbhi hain jish mein' and 'loveology' ... cudnt stop ROFLROFLROFL

FAB work ClapClapClap

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@Aish: Thanks, yaar :-) Glad you liked it.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Annuuu!!

Finally, I have stumbled upon your vm's. Let me start with the PM one.. Fab... You used such amazing scenes and the lyrics are so well suited yaar. Star Clap

I love the KaSh one Day Dreaming The music is so heavenly and the scenes you have used are just PERFECT Day Dreaming LOVE IT!!

I love the MJHT gang one.. Too cute Clap Clap Clap , I love the NUPS Masakli Vm. Totally unique and different and really great work on that one Clap

the loveology is so funny LOL

JennyyyyyyyLOLLOL.......aww thanks, yaarHug.....glad you liked the VMsEmbarrassed.....

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

AWWW anu..ur masakalli VM is soooooooooooooo CUTE !!! I'd always thought that this is the THEME song of nupur ... the lyrics suit her soo much !!!

but complete the entire VM na... infct I soo wanted someone to make an MN VM on this song...coz this is soo much like mayank singing it to nupur .. esp the line "tujhe kya gam tera rishta gagan ki basuri se hain" EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but really amazing ... havent watched all..but will watch them soon ... loved 'humbhi hain jish mein' and 'loveology' ... cudnt stop ROFLROFLROFL

FAB work ClapClapClap

Aww thanks so much yaar Mads *hugs*  Oh the Masakalli one...*sigh* Woh toh koi aur zamaana tha yaar *nostalgic muh*LOLLOL.....When Nupur was the most adorable character on TV possible.....lekin ab....*ahem* Chalo jaane doLOLLOL.....I sadly now lack the motivation to make anything on MN anymore :S.....lol

Glad you liked the 'josh' and 'loveology' onesLOLLOLLOL.....Spoofing MJHT is oh so easyLOL

mads

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Aww thanks so much yaar Mads *hugs*  Oh the Masakalli one...*sigh* Woh toh koi aur zamaana tha yaar *nostalgic muh*LOLLOL.....When Nupur was the most adorable character on TV possible.....lekin ab....*ahem* Chalo jaane doLOLLOL.....I sadly now lack the motivation to make anything on MN anymore :S.....lol

Glad you liked the 'josh' and 'loveology' onesLOLLOLLOL.....Spoofing MJHT is oh so easyLOL

@ bold : BINGO !!! lol ..

well they hav finally made SG walk down the same sacred road as MN .. and hav messed BIGTIME wit the SG story line too ... Ouch sooo, its bye-bye MJHT for me !!! LOLLOLLOL

will watch ur VMs soon .. Embarrassed

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
LOL Mads....really? SG have also been ruined for you guys?? So final bye-bye to MJHT then?? ;-) haha

Alright, will await your comments on the other VMs :-)

mads

Post Reply New Post

Go to top