VideoMix

Nureat01's VM Gallery: Pg7 Dutta-Nakku, Abhay-Sona (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
congo on ur gallery!

i've seen ur SS one before, n i really liked it!

i also loved the MJHT VM on Lovelogy..

do make more

-aish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nureat01's VM Gallery: Pg7 Dutta-Nakku, Abhay-Sona (Page 3)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ftm_ca

31? Damn. You're a heavy-weight at this VM stuff, 'Nu. TongueLOL it's accumulated over time, yaar....it's been more than a year since I started making theseTongueLOL

I think you know my favourite one is Saiyaan. And that may be biased, but eh Day Dreaming The beginning 'Heeray Moti' bit fits like a glove...her sitting at the mirror, imagining Prem beside it, eyes glistening with tears..."Mein toh teri, Saiyaan..." always makes me tear up. "Tu jo chu le pyaar se, aaraam se marjaoon." This is sickeningly perfect...finally at their 'union' she touches his hand, and a few minutes later...the words match almost cruelly. LOL I know that's your fav.....cuz of the song mainly....but I love it too...the bits you pointed out are my fav. too....as well as the ending for it's poignancy and irony...*sigh* PM....I miss them so much :((

Of the other non-PM one's...I remember on seeing Loveology, I was virtually :worship: you and actually had it stuck in my head for a few days, humming LOL How in the world did you find a song that fits these clowny Star One characters so perfectly? :worship: :lol:LMAO it was just sudden random inspiration one dayLOLLOLLOL.....the song just seems made for the Star One clowns....since that is ALL they know how to do anywaysWackoLOLLOL

"Loveology mein first, baaki sab mein faiiiil." :banana:

Oh, and Vivan. Day DreamingLOLL this reminds me of when you cast Vivan in that Sapna FF of yours and how we all used to discuss prospective guys to cast opposite herLOLLOL...why did you never finish it, dude??Ouch

Edited by nureat01 - 09 December 2009 at 1:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

congo on ur gallery!

i've seen ur SS one before, n i really liked it!

i also loved the MJHT VM on Lovelogy..

do make more

-aish

Thanks, Aish! Glad you liked them! Will try to make more surely :-)

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anureet

LOL I know that's your fav.....cuz of the song mainly

True. But I have to admit, when I think of this song, I think PM. Can't even remotely associate it with anyone else.

Oh, the Sapna FF LOL Guess after I got turned off of DMG, no motivation to continue or finish it really. Plus it's not like there was amazing demand for it :P

Just caught up on the last three days of PS Tongue Dude, if there was no Shashank Sleepy Telu and Tenali's SLOW MOTION powers combined... NukeLOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anureet

LOL I know that's your fav.....cuz of the song mainly

True. But I have to admit, when I think of this song, I think PM. Can't even remotely associate it with anyone else. Yeah I can understand....it reminds me of the PM sig you made with text from that song :-)

Oh, the Sapna FF LOL Guess after I got turned off of DMG, no motivation to continue or finish it really. Plus it's not like there was amazing demand for it :P  LOL I can understand the lack of motivation.....same was the case for me with my FF...but we had fun with the casting session for that ff, haina?LOLLOL

Just caught up on the last three days of PS Tongue Dude, if there was no Shashank Sleepy Telu and Tenali's SLOW MOTION powers combined... NukeLOLShashank is the most adorable thing in that show....Tenali ram is hilarious with how LALLU he isLOLLOL.....Telu ram isn't really telu anymoreTongueLOL....I like the amusement with which she looks at himLOL

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL I can understand the lack of motivation.....same was the case for me with my FF...but we had fun with the casting session for that ff, haina?LOLLOLYeah, your FF too Tongue Which was subtle and deep and all the things beyond the incoherent show and its one dimensional characters.

Just caught up on the last three days of PS Tongue Dude, if there was no Shashank Sleepy Telu and Tenali's SLOW MOTION powers combined... NukeLOLShashank is the most adorable thing in that show....Tenali ram is hilarious with how LALLU he isLOLLOL.....Telu ram isn't really telu anymoreTongueLOL....I like the amusement with which she looks at himLOLHey, when Telu is with Tenali she retains her telu-ness, haan? But when Shashank is around, there's a twinkle in her eyes, and she almost comes alive (:

And yes, Shashank is the best thing that happened to that show LOL

"Agli baar Sumo ke liye tent leke anaa."
Mwahaha. :lol:

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Yeah, your FF too Tongue Which was subtle and deep and all the things beyond the incoherent show and its one dimensional characters. *sigh* It was a whole another time, dude...too much effort wasted over what were such insipid characters eventually *sigh*

Hey, when Telu is with Tenali she retains her telu-ness, haan? But when Shashank is around, there's a twinkle in her eyes, and she almost comes alive (:  LOL very true! Beautifully said....she does come alive with that twinkle in her eyes....and it's all cuz of himLOL
And yes, Shashank is the best thing that happened to that show LOL

"Agli baar Sumo ke liye tent leke anaa."
Mwahaha. :lol: LMAO  I loooooooved that dialogue of his....too good!ROFL....I love how irreverent he is and just says whatever he wants toLOLLOL

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged
hey anu..

i just saw the MayUr VM on Haule Haule, it was too cute!

proper comment on YT ;)

do make more

-aish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top