VideoMix

Nureat01's VM Gallery: Pg7 Dutta-Nakku, Abhay-Sona (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipshitaa

Congrats on the thread Anu Clap Clap!!! Finally !!! Woah 31 vms... I am not sure if I ever counted them on your YT profileTongue....but I am pretty sure I have caught up with most of the MJHT ones at least once...but my favourites are 11, 25 ,31 and 24th...!!! You are truly the spoof expert Anu Clap and I looved Yehi Sach hai on MN a lot Clap. Ok ...just curious...which one is your personal favourite??

Oh I never knew you had made one on Shyam and Sugna too...will check it out soon then....they are too adorable especially Shyam.

Aww thanks, IpshyHug.....LOL yeah it's a bigger list than I anticipatedLOL....Glad you liked the spoof ones....I enjoyed making them...pant bhi sexy is my fav. out of thoseLOL

Glad you liked Yehi Sach HaiBig smile....I like that one too....ahh my favorite?? Out of the MN ones or overall?LOL....Ahh hard to choose....I'm usually never satisfied with themLOL....Out of the MN ones, my favs. now are Falak Tak (despite some patchy editingLOL), Hey Shona, Ajab Si and the MJHT 'jaane kyun' one....Overall I'm most attached to the PM Instrumental one.....it makes me emotional.

Yeah I made the SS one recently.....I really adore them....especially ShyamEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipshitaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nureat01's VM Gallery: Pg7 Dutta-Nakku, Abhay-Sona (Page 2)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Heyy Anu! You opened a VM Gallery! Yayy!!

Wise decision I must say. I love your VM creations.. Just love them Big smile

I have just seen 4 of them: Meri Pant Bhi Sexy, Kuch Kum, Masakalli and Hey Shona. Oh and one on SG which you later deleted.. Made on the dance they did in some SP show.. Confused

And its obvious, that my very favourite is Meri Pant Bhi Sexy one.. Its classic! Clap Love the Masakalli one too.. Although its short.. but totally defines Nupur Day Dreaming Hey Shona and Kuch Kum were really good as well. You choose such perfect scenes which suit the scene perfectly! Thumbs Up And I just love your choice of song as well. Clap

I'm gonna catch up on all of them now!

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much, Nimrah *hugs*

LOL yes, I'd made that Monaya one but then it seemed kinda pointless so I took it off.....lol....haha why am I not surprised that pant bhi sexy is your fav? It seems to be everyone's fav....all the magic of the song and Sammy boy's *cough* interesting dancing skills :P

Thanks so much for liking the others too :D

Ipshitaa

Goldie

Ipshitaa

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Anu just caught up with Shyam -Sugna vm...it was awesome...awesome song selectionClap...it suited and actually potrayed Shyam's selfless love just perfectly.Songs with such depth suit Shyam's expressions so much ..whether its Kailash Kher's compositions or Rahet Fateh Ali khan's voice...kudos to his subtle yet deep expressions,you can just look at his eyes n gestures...no need of dialogues or countless awkward sequences whatsoever to prove his love.I liked the moments you chose for the lyrics and the pace of the song suited the scenes very wellClap.Loved how you used pics towards the start and especially the end.Loved it.

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much, Ipshy *hugs* Glad you liked it :-) I totally agree with what you said about Shyam's expressions....truly his love reflects thru his eyes.....there is never much need for words.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Prem-Mukti: Is pal main hoon

Ipshitaa

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Prateeksha-Shashank: Tu jaane na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaJennyPenny

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
31? Damn. You're a heavy-weight at this VM stuff, 'Nu. Tongue

I think you know my favourite one is Saiyaan. And that may be biased, but eh Day Dreaming The beginning 'Heeray Moti' bit fits like a glove...her sitting at the mirror, imagining Prem beside it, eyes glistening with tears..."Mein toh teri, Saiyaan..." always makes me tear up. "Tu jo chu le pyaar se, aaraam se marjaoon." This is sickeningly perfect...finally at their 'union' she touches his hand, and a few minutes later...the words match almost cruelly.

Of the other non-PM one's...I remember on seeing Loveology, I was virtually :worship: you and actually had it stuck in my head for a few days, humming LOL How in the world did you find a song that fits these clowny Star One characters so perfectly? :worship: :lol:

"Loveology mein first, baaki sab mein faiiiil." :banana:

Oh, and Vivan. Day Dreaming

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top