Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged

[/NOCOPY][/MEMBERS]

Sulochana and everyone take away Archana and Manav is left standing there. All their neighbors are standing and watching this. Manav starts crying and someone (I think Sachin) puts a hand on his shoulder. Tears fall from his eyes.

Sulochana and Manohar get down from rick. Sul's friends come and ask about the Satyanarayan pooja, if she brought Prasad for them? Then they see Vaishu and then Archu getting down from another rick. They are happy to see Archu and ask about her well-being. Then they say she was supposed to go to Mahabaleshwar next day, is she here to meet her mom? Archu is quiet. Sul tells them she will talk to them later and goes inside with Archu. Archu steps inside and everyone remembers her bidaai. Archu removes her sandals and sits on the sofa. Then she starts crying loudly. Varshu tells her not to trouble herself so much. Vinod comes close to her and tells her they are all with her. He asks Baba to make her stop crying. Baba says they get their strength if she herself will break like that then what will they do? Sulochana goes to her and says she tolerated whatever Savita did with them, only because they thought Manav was good. But now that she knows even Manav is characterless, they wont take any of it. They had made Archu's life hell by not letting her talk what she wanted, do what she wanted. She is free from all that now. They are all with her, will be with her for every happiness and every sad thing. She should forget whatever happened as just a bad dream. They both hug each other cry.

At Manav's house we can hear vessels banging and Manav is sitting on the chair. Kaka, Sachin and Vandu are standing. Savita is throwing vessels in the kitchen. She is really very angry. She says how can Sulochana do all this? How can she say so many bad things about Manav? Even if God comes down and says that her son Manav is bad even then she won't believe it. She didn't even care for God. The pooja was there and everyone was present. She insulted them in front of everyone, thrashed their reputation. Sachin asks Kaka to stop his mother. Kaka says she won't listen to him; she won't listen to anyone now. Manav goes inside and tries to stop her. She tells him that he is Sul's SIL but still she didn't respect. Nobody could say anything in front of her. I will show her one day. She asks Kaka that he loves Manav so much then how could he listen to such things. Kaka says he knows all the charges against Manav are false but they just don't have evidences to prove their innocence. And the way Ajit planned it, anyone could have believed it. Savita says he is still siding them. They shouldn't have done the rishta. Don't know at which bad hour they decided to marry Manav in that house. He saved Sulochana's daughter from such a disgrace and he gets this. It would have been better if he hadn't saved her and she would have got caught their. Then she would have been black-faced and sat with her mom forever. Manav tells Savita to stop and not to talk about Archu like this. He cannot hear anything bad about her. Savita is surprised at this. She says still you feel like this for her. That girl turned you a stranger into minutes and you want me to shut up. Archana went away but she also took my Manav with me, who is standing in front of me is her husband, very cunning girl she is!

Manav is sitting in his room with darkness all around him and he remembers their train-Switzerland sequence. Then he sees Archu's sindoor dibiya and remembers how Sul had tried to stop their wedding but sindoor still fell on Archu's maang. He sees her earrings and then remembers how they had got stuck to his kurta. Then he sees their honeymoon bag kept in corner. He remembers the monkey-cap incident. Then he sees her green sari and sees how she was lighting diyas in their room. He holds her saree close to him and starts crying. Then he sees how earlier Archu asks him angrily how he can do such a ghastly thing. (This happened in yesterday's epi when even Archu accuses him).

Archu is sitting outside and remembers how she had seen Manav talking with the pimp guy and what he had told her in rickshaw. Then how the pimp guy tells everyone that it was Manav who had set this up so he could marry Archana. He asked her to trap Archu  so that he could go and save her. She remembers how she was inside the bungalow and Manav saves her. Vaishu wakes up from her sleep to find Archu missing. Then she asks Varshu wehre she is? She says they should ook outside. They find Archana sitting outside and crying( Marathi song "mee ashi hi ekti" playing in background.) They take her inside and make her sleep.

Marathi Song translation: Pain in my heart nobody understood, my heart was hurt and I am all alone.

Edited by *Resham* - 17 September 2009 at 10:47am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapRamyareshma12921royalmvatsaChomelSejal_Desaiahcirpurvisakshtha19Bsankafeefa20habsfanZee85hauntedcbMADHVI420zeestar1AMSTQueen_GHTvnb2005abandootvbuffybelvin92librarypassbutunanookwaybewajahvicaevenigma6divya221Heenapp@rassp87k-kimyasrmirjisur_aur_taalannie2212uzeeALUJNA21rima001*Maleena*mushkan_2003Gauri22GHT_ArManhazel16JJESH~*Thamizhan*~punjabi#1blackdaughtertoothbrush13Millerrr88l0veyknumnumRoarkMitesh.P-Alina-.Mandy.*Resham*Angelic_AammoosXSilentPrayersXMonu-SunNaamittsGur.N.coolnikitagmc-Fatima-.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR 17th Sep Written/Vid/Pix Update" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Devu! Last scene with Varshu, Vaishu and Archu was good!

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
glad again didn't watch the episode..am already in tears after reading the update...dunno why two pure innocent hearts hav to suffer...!!!

thanx Devashree for the awsoem updateee:)

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thx Devu fr the update...

Archu I wd say just wake up..and see with wide eyes open....

Glad m skipping this seperation episodes...my heart aches fr Manav thouCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88.Angel

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Feeling really angry on Archana... and really sad for Manav...
Thanx for the update, Devu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
thank u very much.

sam-far

sam-far

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
thanks for the update i feel so sorry for manav as well as archu but more for manav i feel like slapping sulochana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalGHT_ArMan

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top