Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Rahm

It was soooooooo romantic! And Naitik's stares and shararat was so adorable! ❀️ <br><br>Gayatri was so jealous, but she needs to be reminded of her own time.. when she married Raj Banna, how were things then?<br>

yeah today Naitik was not ready to look elsewhere....bas akshara...in the room, on the bed, on the breakfast table, in the car, outside their house.. πŸ˜› his eyes were stuck on her like fevikwick
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

vaise I liked how Gayatri was teaching Akshara about the gharwale....thats wat a saas shud do with a bahu early on...

yeah and she forgot to tell her how naitik likes to have his tea....can't she just ask him "how much sugar?"
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desertrose21

<br><br>and there goes another missed kiss <br>

yeah.......... .n i was goin on saying lele Akshara lele.......humein achcha episode dekhne ko mil jayega.........hehehe πŸ˜†
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

yeah........Raj Banna toh Gayatri ke pyaar mein pagal hua jaa rah hai.n Gayatri hai jo ese dekhti bhi nahi hai.........n Naitik bhi unhi ka beta thehra....isliye usne bhi desre todh diye.......n we got to see a cute scene........ 😊 vo pyar me pagal nahi hai but its his understanding and support for her...after a long life together he didnt even need to know the problem to break the button....nicely shown...

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Rajveer-

@desertrose: Wat Raj Banna broke his own button? what are they showing these days?🀣

🀣
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

yeah today Naitik was not ready to look elsewhere....bas akshara...in the room, on the bed, on the breakfast table, in the car, outside their house.. πŸ˜› his eyes were stuck on her like fevikwick

yah and thank God Akshi reminded him to pair chou to bhaima and gayatri too
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sang_hari

<br>because aks understood that naitik is flirting with her 😳button ke bahane<br>

haan.woh tohdusra bhi nahi lagana chahti thi.......but Naitik ne pati ki seva n dosti ke bahane lagwa liya..........yeh Naitik naa...apna kaam nikaalna jaanta hai........ 😊
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky35

yaar lift nahi hai kya??

di nice siggy especially the leftmost pic n the line written on it.

thx pinky :) the big one is yet to come...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

very true yaar....we get married and get lost in our own lives and sometimes forget what our parents have to go through...I felt very bad for Gayatri too....for the first time I felt more sad watching the serial even though there was the Naksh scene....there was something deeper and more emotional in the Gayitri and Rajshekhar talk πŸ˜”

true, i also felt bad for rajshri.everybody immersed in their own world bechari left alone.gayatri was blinded by love now she has understood that the bahu she has herself chosen has started fulfilling her responsibilities and she should allow her to do it
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: desertrose21

awww I loved the laptop scene...😳<br>

but this is not pyaar ki seedi for akshara....this was the attraction phase so laptop ke koi points nahi milenge naitik ko