naughty filled romance with hint of Jelousy ;)

Posted: 14 years ago

todays episode...I am going to decide to call it....

Naughty filled romance with a hint of Jelousy on the side....
I will update more details after the episode airs....so we can pick apart every detail...of hopefully a very delicious episode...

awwwww.....gayatri's 🥺...i felt soo bad 4 her.....as a mom i can understand her feelings...her 😭 made me emotional 2day...Rajeshri had a empty day 2.....awww...i really am feeling bad 4 the mummy's now.....

Rajeshekhar broke his button when he saw gayatri in pieces...and let her fix his button...

naitik's dialogue's 2 day: 😆.mera six pack abs dekhne zarurath nahi hai..akshara pricked her finger trying to sew with her eyes closed...but boy was the blood worth it...cuz naitik put the injured finger in his mouth☺️... ..ho gaya itni jaldi....tik se lagaiye....🤣....pati ka seeva ka vachan diya tha....hahaha...

naitik was trying to get close several times.....he broke a xtra button😆....when he was getting his things together..😉....he also showed akshara his laptop, where her pic is his desktop background....😊..when eating breakfast.😍...when saying goodbye....😍..poor guy tried so many times and failed....

chai 2 spoon chini instead of 1....and munna's had no complaints...instead he liked 
the xtra sweetness😉

akshi seriously...let ur man romance u....u dont have 2 actually do the deed without climbing the stairs or whatever dadi was talking about....but there no harm in romancing each other....One kiss and hug b4 he went to work ...was that 2 much 2 ask for.....?...gosh Akshara you r shattering our hopes......

akshi and mummji made up..over the whole ring incident!

in the precap........😲dadaji blew the lid on munna not getting the naukri...

Edited by aksharanaitik - 14 years ago

waiting for the episode.....

especially the button scene.
I know........................I'm more curious to see Mata G's priceless expressions on seeing her laadla munna romancing "publically" with his wife.............
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

I know........................I'm more curious to see Mata G's priceless expressions on seeing her laadla munna romancing "publically" with his wife.............

I am eagerly waiting as well....Naitik was so 😍 yesterday....cant wait 4 todays scenes....
I am looking foward to mata G's reaction too...hence my title for todays's show....😆
if u guys see it b4 me...please post comments on it...I go to drop off my baby @ preschool...so i watch after i get back...

im really looking forward to the button scene and mata g's jealousy😊
hope its worth the wait

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
Nice post , Shanta.  It will be nice to have romance filled with little bit of jealousy. Makes the marriage exciting😆
Originally posted by Mallika113

Nice post , Shanta.  It will be nice to have romance filled with little bit of jealousy. Makes the marriage exciting😆
thank u mallika didi...
i updated the post with 2days highlights
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

I am eagerly waiting as well....Naitik was so 😍 yesterday....cant wait 4 todays scenes....
I am looking foward to mata G's reaction too...hence my title for todays's show....😆
if u guys see it b4 me...please post comments on it...I go to drop off my baby @ preschool...so i watch after i get back...

ahahahaha "patch up"...for how long? perhaps till tomorrow, when
Daddaji reveals the job rejection...and Gaya3 will be like, "Akshara, I told you to tell Naitik!" ahaha

Thanks for the update...but you know, I was wondering with Rajshree, now she apparently has nothing to do, but when Akshara was at her home, not like she used to hang around all the time with her Mum anyways. :S