Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

naughty filled romance with hint of Jelousy ;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged

todays episode...I am going to decide to call it....

Naughty filled romance with a hint of Jelousy on the side....
I will update more details after the episode airs....so we can pick apart every detail...of hopefully a very delicious episode...

awwwww.....gayatri's Broken Heart...i felt soo bad 4 her.....as a mom i can understand her feelings...her Cry made me emotional 2day...Rajeshri had a empty day 2.....awww...i really am feeling bad 4 the mummy's now.....

Rajeshekhar broke his button when he saw gayatri in pieces...and let her fix his button...

naitik's dialogue's 2 day: LOL.mera six pack abs dekhne zarurath nahi hai..akshara pricked her finger trying to sew with her eyes closed...but boy was the blood worth it...cuz naitik put the injured finger in his mouthBlushing... ..ho gaya itni jaldi....tik se lagaiye....ROFL....pati ka seeva ka vachan diya tha....hahaha...

naitik was trying to get close several times.....he broke a xtra buttonLOL....when he was getting his things together..Wink....he also showed akshara his laptop, where her pic is his desktop background....Smile..when eating breakfast.Day Dreaming...when saying goodbye....Day Dreaming..poor guy tried so many times and failed....

chai 2 spoon chini instead of 1....and munna's had no complaints...instead he liked 
the xtra sweetnessWink

akshi seriously...let ur man romance u....u dont have 2 actually do the deed without climbing the stairs or whatever dadi was talking about....but there no harm in romancing each other....One kiss and hug b4 he went to work ...was that 2 much 2 ask for.....?...gosh Akshara you r shattering our hopes......

akshi and mummji made up..over the whole ring incident!

in the precap........Shockeddadaji blew the lid on munna not getting the naukri...

Edited by aksharanaitik - 17 September 2009 at 2:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stonex

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "naughty filled romance with hint of Jelousy ;)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged

waiting for the episode.....

especially the button scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie_pie21

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
cant wait!

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I know........................I'm more curious to see Mata G's priceless expressions on seeing her laadla munna romancing "publically" with his wife.............

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

I know........................I'm more curious to see Mata G's priceless expressions on seeing her laadla munna romancing "publically" with his wife.............

I am eagerly waiting as well....Naitik was so Day Dreaming yesterday....cant wait 4 todays scenes....
I am looking foward to mata G's reaction too...hence my title for todays's show....LOL
if u guys see it b4 me...please post comments on it...I go to drop off my baby @ preschool...so i watch after i get back...

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
im really looking forward to the button scene and mata g's jealousySmile
hope its worth the wait

Edited by nasco - 17 September 2009 at 9:52am

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Nice post , Shanta.  It will be nice to have romance filled with little bit of jealousy. Makes the marriage excitingLOL

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Nice post , Shanta.  It will be nice to have romance filled with little bit of jealousy. Makes the marriage excitingLOL
thank u mallika didi...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top