Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

okay, i hope i'm able to express what i wanna say...you know it's quite confusing for a viewer to believe that a couple has to go through these stages to realize what true love is...instead of this "concept" which they introduced, they cud have shown that Naitik & Akshara decide to give their relationship some time so that they understand each other better, feel comfortable in each other's company and slowly and steadily take their relationship to the next level .....I wud love it if Akshara & Naitik talk about it clearly ..if Akshara is not comfortable with Naitik getting close to her then she can discuss it with Naitik..u know husband wife talk.........i know both these ideas are the same ....but for us it's difficult to comprehend that when these two love each other so much then why do they wanna stay away from each other forcibly just bec. some third person told them that there are stages in love...can't they go by their instinct rather than an outsider's advice?...sometimes it takes a lifetime to develop the trust and understanding..it's a learning process which continues all through your life...that doesn't mean you keep your relationship on hold in the wait of that "perfect" & ideal situation b/w a couple where there aren't any fights/arguments/misunderstanding/miscommunication b/w them and true love is achieved !(i guess that's what Akshara is looking for..an ideal relation....)

Yeh thts exactly what I was thinking! I dont like this friendship thing at all!🤢 Why now? I dont see the point! Theyve already confessed their love.😳 It shud now basically show tht they wanna get more comfortable with each other and understand each other better rather than this whole friendship thing. Sounds silly!🤢 How can friendship come after love?😕 It shud come WITH it! I just wish theyd get just wanna get comfortable with being intimate with each other! Well at least Akshara! Munna already is LOL!!!😆
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu-s

I don't think that the logic of stages of love should be there between a married couple.

If there is a strong feeling of  love between  each other,  then why  to wait for these stages

It was very unfair for Akshara to push Naitik backwards , when he was trying to get closer to her.

Naksh knows that both of them love each other so deeply so there is no harm in consummating their marriage.

After all Physical union will bring them more closer . 

door was open yaar... aakar MataG aagaya to..😉
anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Yeh thts exactly what I was thinking! I dont like this friendship thing at all!🤢 Why now? I dont see the point! Theyve already confessed their love.😳 It shud now basically show tht they wanna get more comfortable with each other and understand each other better rather than this whole friendship thing. Sounds silly!🤢 How can friendship come after love?😕 It shud come WITH it! I just wish theyd get just wanna get comfortable with being intimate with each other! Well at least Akshara! Munna already is LOL!!!😆

I completely agree with you. You have said it all.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes its basically quite silly!
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you charu, great explanation