Music Corner

Music Discussion: Dil Bole Haddipa!

anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

My Dil Bole Haddipa!

Hey guys, so i've noticed that the MC has finally started getting some more people in and I thought we should have a discussion on a new album that is out right now. I chose DBH because I really like the music and everyone seems to be liking the pairing of Shahid and Rani as well.

- Album Title - Dil Bole Hadippa
- Cast - Shahid Kapoor, Rani Mukherjee, Anupum Kher, Rakhi Sawant
- Music Director - Pritam, Joshilay
- Lyricist - Jaideep Sahni
- Music Release Date - August 12, 2009
- Movie Release Date - September 18, 2009
- Label - Yash Raj Music

Track Listing 

01 - Hadippa - Mika Singh
02 - Discowale Khisko - K.K., Sunidhi, and Rana M
03 - Ishq Hi Hai Rab - Sonu and Shreya
04 - Bhangra Bistar - Alisha, Sunidhi, and Hard Kaur
05 - Gym Shim - Joshiley
06 - Disco Khisko (remix)
07 - Hadippa (remix)

So Let's Start!😊

1. Have you head the music?

2. Which song is your Favorite?

3. Is it better than the other Yash Raj tracks that you've heard this year? or before?

4. How do you like the singers? Do they live up to your expectations?

5. Does the album live up to your expectations?

6. What do you think about the pairing of Rani and Shahid together for the first time?

7. What do you want to see in the movie? Are you looking forward to it?

8. Anything else you would like to discuss?

This is my first time posting a discussion so I would love to hear everyone's feedback, I would really appreciate it. If this is successful then we will move on to the next movie.πŸ˜ƒ

Here are some links to get a glimpse of the song just in case you haven't heard it..😊

I will keep updating the links when they come out with new promos...😊

Have Fun!...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju101 thumbnail

1. Have you head the music?..Yes i've heard some of the songs like Haddipa remix, diskowale khisko, bhangra bistar and ishq hi hai rab...

2. Which song is your Favorite?...I have to say it is Ishq hi hai rab..I really like the way shreya and sonu have sung the song and the melody is really soothing too...

3. Is it better than the other Yash Raj tracks that you've heard this year? or before?..This year all they've come out with is New York, and i found the music average but before they have come up with really nice albums like, BAH, Salaam Namaste, Aaja Nachle and many others...

4. How do you like the singers? Do they live up to your expectations?...Yes the singers live up to my expectaions...they did a fantastic job as usual..

5. Does the album live up to your expectations?.. Yes it's very inventive and has very good music..

6. What do you think about the pairing of Rani and Shahid together for the first time?...I think they both are sooo cute together...they totally rock the promos and so far i've heard only good things about the movie as well.

7. What do you want to see in the movie? Are you looking forward to it?..I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of romance and funny moments in this movie...hoepfully it won't be a disappointment...

Edited by anju101 - 14 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its nice.. I like most of the songs
anju101 thumbnail
awww thanks for replying raj!...would you like to elaborate more?...

i like most of the songs too...
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey hun thankc 4 the pm..thankc 4 leeting me know..i m so wating for this movie..really love shain as a couple..keep rocking guys..
❀️MONA
anju101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hey hun thankc 4 the pm..thankc 4 leeting me know..i m so wating for this movie..really love shain as a couple..keep rocking guys..

❀️MONA

aww you're soo welcome and thanks for replying too....i'm eagerly waiting for this movie as well...they're totally cute as a couple...
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
wow!!!!  what a topic  Anju jee  πŸ‘   you have done a great job ...  it's like a Music promo of Dil Bole Hadippa ....   πŸ˜‰ you have also given the song linkzz   to refer before  going on any discussion . good idea .. 

btw, you have also posted a question paper on the Music of  Dil Bole Hadippa  to answer πŸ˜† interesting questions .... 

on the whole I like the topic....  Anju jee πŸ˜ƒ all the best  πŸ‘πŸΌ

anju101 thumbnail
[Quote=thambu]wow!!!!  what a topic  Anju jee  πŸ‘   you have done a great job ...  it's like a Music promo of Dil Bole Hadippa ....   πŸ˜‰ you have also given the song linkzz   to refer before  going on any discussion . good idea .. 

btw, you have also posted a question paper on the Music of  Dil Bole Hadippa  to answer πŸ˜† interesting questions .... 

on the whole I like the topic....  Anju jee πŸ˜ƒ all the best  πŸ‘πŸΌ [/QUOTE]

ok mujhe lagta hai maine aapko bahut zyada dukh pohchaya hai...uske liye main aapse maafi maangti hun...main kya karun yeh to meri bhi pehli baar hai na?...

ok thank you sooo much for replying...i really really appreciate it...πŸ˜ƒ

aapko rani aur shahid kaise lag rahe hain?...mujhe to bahut pasand aaye...

please kuch to discuss karo...πŸ˜›
Edited by anju101 - 14 years ago
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anju101

ok mujhe lagta hai maine aapko bahut zyada dukh pohchaya hai...uske liye main aapse maafi maangti hun...main kya karun yeh to meri bhi pehli baar hai na?...

ok thank you sooo much for replying...i really really appreciate it...πŸ˜ƒ

aapko rani aur shahid kaise lag rahe hain?...mujhe to bahut pasand aaye...

please kuch to discuss karo...πŸ˜›

No yaar  aisa kyun kahte ho......  😳  aap hamari best friends mein se ho.....  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ  aap aisa kyun karogi

mujhe bhi shaid aur rani bahuth pasand hain.... btw,  hum aap ke topic ke baare mein zaroor discuss kareinge  don't worry  yaar.....  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
anju101 thumbnail
^^ yaar yahan tu kuch ho bhi nahin raha...πŸ˜’