VideoMix

||Aisho'z mixes/MayUr vm: DSA Pg.3|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Horizontal

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Aisho'z mixes/MayUr vm: DSA Pg.3|| (Page 3)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itsAish

IF-Sizzlerz

itsAish

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AndekhiAnjaani

Twinny! I'm going to make a lamba chora posts.. as you know, I'm your biggest fan EmbarrassedAcha chura hoja oye LOL 1- 2 - one two three...four LOL

Sab se pehle, I absolutely adored the one year anni "Shukriya" of Mayur.. totally made me miss there old scenes.. Especially when the lyrics go "jaage sapne, jaage armaan" and it shows MN in the rain with closeup on M. Clapu made my day ANI jaan , Thanks for loving it =) I tried my hard work in it Hug

In tere ore.. I liked how you changed into the fanaa scene in the beginning, awesome! and "Raasta mil gaya" line was perfect with the pinky finger scene... Day Dreaming And "keenche mujhe koi dhoor" with the jaage jaage sequence.. ClapAww jani...It was my best idea , Love you yaara Hug

The MNSG: Hume tumse pyar kitna VM is brilliant.. you matched all MN and SG scene.. wow, amazing effort.. really fit the song! I liked the song... EmbarrassedAww...thank u jani , I made it because my SIS want to see our MNSG on this song , I'm glad that u liked Embarrassed Hug

The SG: Humein kya khabar thi... was good.. It added a nice charm to SG.. Greaat song Clap
Aww sho shweet ani , Meri candy Hug

Vaada Raha with MN.. totally romantic Day Dreaming I loved the scenes you used... Clap
Yaara , Love ur comment , OMG! i'm diening! Hug

Mitwa on SG was cuteeeee.. I saw this song on MN and now I see it on SG, cute!!Clap
Aww yep , Seems it was for Sammy's relaization LOL Hug

Chukar mere maan ko on SG.. sweet VM.. I like these old songs on SG, really good choices Clap
Yep me too candy , I'm missing old-times of SG! Hug

Hayye I'm loving these MN VMs, ajeeb mulaqat hai kya iftifaq hai.. I never heard of this song, is it new? I'm liking this song.. "Don't say Alvida" very great detail.ClapYep it's from new movie " Mein aur MRS khanna " , Thanks so much for loving it =) Hug

Chalo, baaki bhaad mein.. and your RoKa VMs are toh classic ClapClapClap
Aww ,Thanks u so much jani! Love you forever Hug

itsAish

IF-Sizzlerz

itsAish

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Mayur vm: Don't Say Alvida (Sad)

I've made a new vm on Mayur , It's so Emotional mix .

Direct Link:

DO comment , With LOVE
-Aisho-

Edited by Karan.P.Rocks - 26 September 2009 at 12:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_rati

Post Reply New Post

Go to top