VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

-Nitz's Love Station- It must have been love:Pg 4- (Page 4)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i dnt remmeebr ur remix mixes at all ninnu and trust me right now toh am not even in d mood to watch any any remix mix m just hyperliciously in AY mode and i knoooooooooooooooooooooow right even i just wana feel sad songs just so ki i cld feelc lose to ashi and her numbnessCryCry
and u know wat i have a perfect song for this phase a song jis pe i had been yeanring for a mix since agessssssss now..."must have been love but its over nowwwwww" omg naps make on it naaaaaaaaa ab toh u have real heart shattering vids tooo make make makeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me aksing u to make on it since years nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww makeeeeeee
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
saw Pyaar ke pal mix after sooooooooooooooooooo long and damm m feeling soooo i dunnooo..Cry

Its beautyfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll naps beautyfulllllllllllllllll totally in THE Remix SpiritThumbs Up...geee...i love this shooooooooooooooooooooow it was so perfect in Season 1 so dammed perfect....i felt a pang on seieng every single moment of the mix....start toh was heart breaking coz u started wid d very last moment of Remix...Cry..but then d way u shooooooooooowed allllllllllllllllllllllllll alll d chars in uniform geeeeeeeee it was so beautyfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....this was d beauty of remix u know every single of its character was beautyfulllllllllllll...it was so so much more than just a love story...atleast till season 1....it was abt life...meaning of lifeee....u showed so many relationships...the terrific trio..ashi ran...yuvis id nakool tia pri...ashi sonuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....aah dey toh totally killed me...ashi tia ashi yuvi tia ranveer....and end main u showd sonu smeeett oooooo...img..everything was sooooo Remixish...and that newspaper thing just chooooooooooked me chooooooooooked me it reminded me of our struggle our fight to get Remix back and imagine d irony till date we r still fighting secrately hoing ki it wld cme back...its only coz of our endless hopes and prayers ki we got d US reruns and bhaggu send us an angel in d form of Bhamita whos getitng us d vids...geeeeeeeeeee...i dnt think there ever wld be a da wen i wld get over Remix..Remix TRUELY ABSOLUTELY  ROCKSSSSSSSSSSS....

ps....remembering the fight we had on dis mix...geeee...i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Well i got inspired again today and i sat down and made this mix! This videomix is mostly made up from the videos that has been aired in US so far (so ipsy and all the first time viewers, you'll be able to watch) except one tiny miny part...which even i don't know how it happened! (i mean i forgotTongue) So yaa...neways here it is:

It depicts the moment from ashi's pov after she learns about yuvi-yamini

Do comment/criticize!
Love,
Nitz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipshitaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index