VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

-Nitz's Love Station- It must have been love:Pg 4- (Page 3)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Niyati congrats on your gallery *Hugs*

Will watch Yuvi-Ashi VM soon & post my feedback :$

Thanks diEmbarrassedHug And will wait for your feedback!EmbarrassedHug
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya-

glad u opened one

love all ur mixes ive seen

hope u make millions more :D  

priyuuuudiii! ( i just felt like saying thisBlushing)
ThankooooEmbarrassedHug
And i'll defo. make more as soon as i find time and get inspired...btw i have heard that song you posted...its nice and will defo. make it if i find inspiration to make on that particular song!EmbarrassedHug
Right now i'm more of inspired to make on sad songs since AY's sad track is going...lekin i know that soon never-ending fights will start...and then i'll probably feel like make on those type of songs!Embarrassed
innocentdevil. Goldie
innocentdevil.
innocentdevil.

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
OMG Nitz that was the one of the Best VM's I have ever seen. Best AY one no doubt!

Tumse hi is one of my faveee.... songs and I'm so gad you have a AY Vm on it!!!

Awesome. Will check out the other ones...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
SK!!!!!!!!HugHugHug Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!EmbarrassedHugHug And i love tumse hi...the song is soo soulful...its lyrics, meaning and music...everything is just BEAUTIFUL and the day i heard the song, i knew that i had to make AY mix on it...although i wasn't sure how am i going to make it since the song is really tough to make...and we didn't have many scenes (stored with me at tht time) where yuvi imagines ashi and all...so one bright night...i got inspired to make it...3rd jan. 2008 actually (god i am soo good with dates...just not good with history dates!) and voila!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I used it with flashbacksEmbarrassed

Thank you once againnnnnnnnnnnnn SK!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug

And btw i loveee your siggie tag line...it somehow relates to ashi's scene yesterday...except it was his guitar! OMG! Ashi was in shed...and then she hugs yuvi's guitar and cries and then kisses it!Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart It was really freaking sadBroken HeartBroken Heart

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 17 September 2009 at 3:24pm
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

priyuuuudiii! ( i just felt like saying thisBlushing)
ThankooooEmbarrassedHug
And i'll defo. make more as soon as i find time and get inspired...btw i have heard that song you posted...its nice and will defo. make it if i find inspiration to make on that particular song!EmbarrassedHug
Right now i'm more of inspired to make on sad songs since AY's sad track is going...lekin i know that soon never-ending fights will start...and then i'll probably feel like make on those type of songs!Embarrassed
lol nitz ur older thne me though
n sure tke ur time i know it'll be worth the wait Big smile 
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

I wasn't calling you "di"...its a way of adding at back when you get happy and excited...like nappydi or priyudii!! Its type of saying...even Rema thought i used to call her Di when i said remudiiiiii!ROFLROFL Its a type of lingo i guess...like masti mein you say it but pyaar se!Embarrassed I guess!Embarrassed
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

I wasn't calling you "di"...its a way of adding at back when you get happy and excited...like nappydi or priyudii!! Its type of saying...even Rema thought i used to call her Di when i said remudiiiiii!ROFLROFL Its a type of lingo i guess...like masti mein you say it but pyaar se!Embarrassed I guess!Embarrassed
aww its kinda cuteEmbarrassed but it makes me look oldUnhappy

Edited by -Priya- - 18 September 2009 at 2:31pm
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by timbo

To the beautiful "spamming" comment (hey you only said that your comments are spamROFL) that ms. timbo bimbo aka smriti singhvi posted

Gosh loons...thank youHug Haha i was in dilemma whether to post it or not...so i was soo wishing for you to be online although i was like 90% sure of posting but still i wanted you to be online and man you came @ right timeBlushing

Like ranveer said yesterday to ashi...isse kehte hain telepathy!WinkEmbarrassed[>:D<
And lol its obvious that you are more excited than me timbo...i mean you just yet again just stated the obvious!

But yaa...apart from it being my talent and hobby, i put my feeling for AY in them or remixEmbarrassed and well that's where i get my inspiration from!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But thank you loony luna for this beautiful spam!HugHugLOL

dont give me a heart attack man by "thanking me"ShockedShockedShocked itny respectful tone from u wld surely make me go fainnnnnnnnnnting oh god loon i need of ozone ozone ozoneeeeeeeeeLOLLOLBlushing

btw i realized something todayyyyyyyyyBlushing

nappy rhymesssssssssss wid happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyBlushingnow i know why i fele so happy happpy wen am in nappy modeBlushingBlushingHug

and i know right napssssssssssssssssssssssssss thats was like THE besttest tellypathy i mean i toh had no plans to cme AT ALL i was almost asleep and pata nahi kyun i felt like dropping in...Shocked...geee...thats y i say somethings r just meant to beeeeeeeee..Blushing,,,shayad tune seriously dil se mujhe mich kiya hogaBlushingBlushingbut me cho happpy something as beautyful as dis happend wid usBlushingi wld have felt sadddddddddddddddd if i couldnt have been here wen dis beautyful place came upBlushing

and hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww me loving ur mix isn't inspiration for u?CryCryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index