VideoMix

-Nitz's Love Station- It must have been love:Pg 4- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
NITZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

YAY !!! I am definitely this time gona sit back & watch all your VM's Everyday or 2 i will watch one... Coz honestly, I told you i will & i never ended up doing... But as most of us know the Tum Se Hi VM is one of the best VM's ! You have but a beautiful thought & heart into it & it shows... !! I still have to watch  your latest VM ! I never got a chanceee !! oh welll very soon Big smile

I am so happpy seeing your VM's Gallery !!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I love the Name of the Gallery "Nitz Love Station" Awwwwwwwwwww !!!

Nitz i know you will ROCK it... Coz the VM's that i have see of yours are so heart felt & so Pureee!!

Love you loadsssssss my sweet Heart !! <3

Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 16 September 2009 at 4:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Nitz's Love Station- It must have been love:Pg 4- (Page 2)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by timbo

To the beautiful "spamming" comment (hey you only said that your comments are spamROFL) that ms. timbo bimbo aka smriti singhvi posted

Gosh loons...thank youHug Haha i was in dilemma whether to post it or not...so i was soo wishing for you to be online although i was like 90% sure of posting but still i wanted you to be online and man you came @ right timeBlushing

Like ranveer said yesterday to ashi...isse kehte hain telepathy!WinkEmbarrassed[>:D<
And lol its obvious that you are more excited than me timbo...i mean you just yet again just stated the obvious!

But yaa...apart from it being my talent and hobby, i put my feeling for AY in them or remixEmbarrassed and well that's where i get my inspiration from!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But thank you loony luna for this beautiful spam!HugHugLOL

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DramaholicVibes

Brillaint Videomixes! Love the Remix Stuff ;)

Hey thanks DramaholicVibes (sowwie...dunno you nameEmbarrassed)Hug Appreciate your comment!Embarrassed

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rema_Ranvijay-S

NITZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

YAY !!! I am definitely this time gona sit back & watch all your VM's Everyday or 2 i will watch one... Coz honestly, I told you i will & i never ended up doing... But as most of us know the Tum Se Hi VM is one of the best VM's ! You have but a beautiful thought & heart into it & it shows... !! I still have to watch  your latest VM ! I never got a chanceee !! oh welll very soon Big smile

I am so happpy seeing your VM's Gallery !!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I love the Name of the Gallery "Nitz Love Station" Awwwwwwwwwww !!!

Nitz i know you will ROCK it... Coz the VM's that i have see of yours are so heart felt & so Pureee!!

Love you loadsssssss my sweet Heart !! <3

Rimbooooooooooooooo!!HugHug Thankooooooo!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And yaa "watch THEM" and apart from AY mixes...which you have to watch...watch the remix mixes...especially where's the party i guess since you love both of them!TongueEmbarrassed And koi kahe is band's mix...like it includes most of their performances!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And Love Station just came randomly...i knew i wanted it something related to AY...be it directly or indirectly...and this is toh both!WinkEmbarrassed So yaaBlushingBlushing

PS: when is you college starting?
PPS: Today's remix is also going to be sad + fun...ashi meets sonia at her place and apparently tia is @ ashi's place! And fyi...TR are going to patch up today but i'm most looking forward to AY's story track today!Broken HeartBroken HeartEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 16 September 2009 at 4:49pm

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Hey
congratz for ur shop
Awesome vms
loved it especially the kuch kum one
nice song selction

hey.bhaggu

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Niyati congrats on your gallery *Hugs*

Will watch Yuvi-Ashi VM soon & post my feedback :$

hey.bhaggu

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged

glad u opened one

love all ur mixes ive seen

hope u make millions more :D  

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

Hey
congratz for ur shop
Awesome vms
loved it especially the kuch kum one
nice song selction

Thanks pooji!EmbarrassedHug I am glad you liked kuch kum...personally its not one of my favs. but it turns out that people likes it...so well i like it too!WinkEmbarrassed

But thanks!EmbarrassedHug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

VideoMix Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.