Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

priyuuuudiii! ( i just felt like saying this☺️)
Thankoooo😳🤗
And i'll defo. make more as soon as i find time and get inspired...btw i have heard that song you posted...its nice and will defo. make it if i find inspiration to make on that particular song!😳🤗
Right now i'm more of inspired to make on sad songs since AY's sad track is going...lekin i know that soon never-ending fights will start...and then i'll probably feel like make on those type of songs!😳

lol nitz ur older thne me though
n sure tke ur time i know it'll be worth the wait 😃 
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Priya-

lol nitz ur older thne me though

n sure tke ur time i know it'll be worth the wait 😃 

I wasn't calling you "di"...its a way of adding at back when you get happy and excited...like nappydi or priyudii!! Its type of saying...even Rema thought i used to call her Di when i said remudiiiiii!🤣🤣 Its a type of lingo i guess...like masti mein you say it but pyaar se!😳 I guess!😳
priya185 thumbnail

I wasn't calling you "di"...its a way of adding at back when you get happy and excited...like nappydi or priyudii!! Its type of saying...even Rema thought i used to call her Di when i said remudiiiiii!🤣🤣 Its a type of lingo i guess...like masti mein you say it but pyaar se!😳 I guess!😳

aww its kinda cute😳 but it makes me look old😔 Edited by -Priya- - 14 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Gosh loons...thank you🤗 Haha i was in dilemma whether to post it or not...so i was soo wishing for you to be online although i was like 90% sure of posting but still i wanted you to be online and man you came @ right time☺️

Like ranveer said yesterday to ashi...isse kehte hain telepathy!😉😳[>:D<
And lol its obvious that you are more excited than me timbo...i mean you just yet again just stated the obvious!

But yaa...apart from it being my talent and hobby, i put my feeling for AY in them or remix😳 and well that's where i get my inspiration from!😳😳

But thank you loony luna for this beautiful spam!🤗🤗😆

dont give me a heart attack man by "thanking me"😲😲😲 itny respectful tone from u wld surely make me go fainnnnnnnnnnting oh god loon i need of ozone ozone ozoneeeeeeeee😆😆☺️

btw i realized something todayyyyyyyyy☺️

nappy rhymesssssssssss wid happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy☺️now i know why i fele so happy happpy wen am in nappy mode☺️☺️🤗

and i know right napssssssssssssssssssssssssss thats was like THE besttest tellypathy i mean i toh had no plans to cme AT ALL i was almost asleep and pata nahi kyun i felt like dropping in...😲...geee...thats y i say somethings r just meant to beeeeeeeee..☺️,,,shayad tune seriously dil se mujhe mich kiya hoga☺️☺️but me cho happpy something as beautyful as dis happend wid us☺️i wld have felt sadddddddddddddddd if i couldnt have been here wen dis beautyful place came up☺️

and hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww me loving ur mix isn't inspiration for u?😭😭😭
i dnt remmeebr ur remix mixes at all ninnu and trust me right now toh am not even in d mood to watch any any remix mix m just hyperliciously in AY mode and i knoooooooooooooooooooooow right even i just wana feel sad songs just so ki i cld feelc lose to ashi and her numbness😭😭
and u know wat i have a perfect song for this phase a song jis pe i had been yeanring for a mix since agessssssss now..."must have been love but its over nowwwwww" omg naps make on it naaaaaaaaa ab toh u have real heart shattering vids tooo make make makeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me aksing u to make on it since years nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww makeeeeeee
saw Pyaar ke pal mix after sooooooooooooooooooo long and damm m feeling soooo i dunnooo..😭

Its beautyfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll naps beautyfulllllllllllllllll totally in THE Remix Spirit👍🏼...geee...i love this shooooooooooooooooooooow it was so perfect in Season 1 so dammed perfect....i felt a pang on seieng every single moment of the mix....start toh was heart breaking coz u started wid d very last moment of Remix...😭..but then d way u shooooooooooowed allllllllllllllllllllllllll alll d chars in uniform geeeeeeeee it was so beautyfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....this was d beauty of remix u know every single of its character was beautyfulllllllllllll...it was so so much more than just a love story...atleast till season 1....it was abt life...meaning of lifeee....u showed so many relationships...the terrific trio..ashi ran...yuvis id nakool tia pri...ashi sonuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....aah dey toh totally killed me...ashi tia ashi yuvi tia ranveer....and end main u showd sonu smeeett oooooo...img..everything was sooooo Remixish...and that newspaper thing just chooooooooooked me chooooooooooked me it reminded me of our struggle our fight to get Remix back and imagine d irony till date we r still fighting secrately hoing ki it wld cme back...its only coz of our endless hopes and prayers ki we got d US reruns and bhaggu send us an angel in d form of Bhamita whos getitng us d vids...geeeeeeeeeee...i dnt think there ever wld be a da wen i wld get over Remix..Remix TRUELY ABSOLUTELY  ROCKSSSSSSSSSSS....

ps....remembering the fight we had on dis mix...geeee...i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well i got inspired again today and i sat down and made this mix! This videomix is mostly made up from the videos that has been aired in US so far (so ipsy and all the first time viewers, you'll be able to watch) except one tiny miny part...which even i don't know how it happened! (i mean i forgot😛) So yaa...neways here it is:

It depicts the moment from ashi's pov after she learns about yuvi-yamini

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36wcKBpdhlU[/YOUTUBE]

Do comment/criticize!
Love,
Nitz