Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hey!
To begin with, let me just introduce myself! I am Nitz living in USA. I am a junior and age is 17th!EmbarrassedThe shows that I watch are Remix (Most importantly), MJHT, Friends, and MTV Roadies. Sometimes i catch on other reality shows if i find them interesting but then they just become dinner time shows...not a show for which i go out of my way and watch it! Well if there has to be any show that i love to the core of my heart, than it is remix and I love the characters of Ashi-Yuvi in it!

For me, Ashi-Yuvi defines the love word and they are not just mere characters or couple for me...I can feel them through each phase of theirs in remix or any fanfics! They are above every fictional character for me...before them, i just used to love couples for their chemistry but after knowing them and understanding their character + love...i tend to find ashi-yuvi in every couple i see...so eventually all the couples i like, has a tinge bit of AY in them!WinkEmbarrassed

Anyways the couples that i "Love" are:
*Ashi-Yuvi (any doubt?)
*Geet-Aditya (JWM)
*Rats-Meow (JTYJN)
*Kajol-Srk (I was their fan since i was 3 year old!Tongue)
*The Friends group

The couples that i "like" are:
*MaYur
*SaJan
*Rahul-Muskaan

So yaa that's about me so far...and all of my mixes so far are on Ashi-Yuvi or Remix...so yes!Embarrassed I have made zillion mixes so far but currently, in my opening post, I will be posting the mix that I am most proud of because the song is totally AY-ish and this is the mix that i made in just 2 hours with my friends troubling me on side!LOL But i jsut love this mix by myself and i'm quite proud of it!Embarrassed Its on Tumse Hi...Ashi-Yuvi MixEmbarrassed

That's all for now guys...i'll be posting all my mixes that i've made so far on Remix + Ashi-Yuvi soon!Embarrassed
Love,
Nitz

PS: Comments/Appreciation/Criticism is MUST!
PPS: FYI, I started making mix in august, 2006!Embarrassed

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 03 October 2009 at 12:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Ipshitaai.luv.chocolateFollowYourHeart-dramaholic-P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Nitz's Love Station- It must have been love:Pg 4-" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

A S H I   Y U V I   V I D E O M I X E S

R E M I X   V I D E O M I X E S

A S H I   S O N I A   V I D E O M I X E S

A S H I   L E O   V I D E O M I X E S

L O V E,
N I T Z

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 16 September 2009 at 3:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeartP.Kamaljit.Sean

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

NAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHug omggggggggggggg...Blushing...can u see my freaking excitement can u feellllllllllllllllllll it............?Blushing

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHug

i love u i love u i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u meri naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapsHug

can't begin to expresssssssssssssssss wat m feeling mixture of pride awe and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for u and fo hamare ashi yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiBlushingBlushing

and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish u started off wid Tumse HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiBlushing...omgodddd....guess there wasn't any doubt in this one atleast u HAD to start off wid Tumse Hi ONLY..Blushing

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys u alll out there u HAVE to watch this mix by herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr even if u don't know dis beautyfullessssssssst couple but still watch this mix it wld make u fall in love wid the mere sound of the word "love" it wld make u worshipppppppppppp it i wld show u such a pure divine side of it that u wld only be left capable of aweing it it wld tell u the basicest fact abt lvoe and that is...its not falling in loveeeee...naaaaaah..its actually risingggggggggggggggggggggggg and shining in loveeeeeeeee...its not imp in getting your love owning it posessing it keeping it wid u 24"7...its all abt loving someone widout caring abt the fact ki that person doesn't loves u back.its all abt love being an inspirationnnnnnn....a force which makes u fight for being the real youuuuuuuuu.....Blushing

am cho helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllproude of you ninny today i am feeling i dunnooo wat a stounch sense of respect for youuuuuuuuu and your tallent actually its not just tallent its your unsurpassable love for ashi yuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii your mixes make dem mor sacredeeeeeeer ninnuuuuuuuuuuuu...BlushingHugHug

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uHugdis is seriously THE happyest news u cld have given me ninnyyyyyyyHug

"TOUCH WOOD"Wink"TOUCH WOOD"Wink"TOUCH WOOD"Wink"TOUCH WOOD"Wink"TOUCH WOOD"Wink"TOUCH WOOD"Wink"TOUCH WOOD"Wink"TOUCH WOOD"Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
The next mix that i'll be post is where the name of the gallery is derived from..."Love Station" The song is from remix's own album...and this song itself is an Ashi-Yuvi songEmbarrassed Although i was soo excited that i also made a mix on itEmbarrassed So yaa...this one particularly was made on 13th july 2007! Well you would why how can u remember this? Well this song first came on 13th july 2005 and year after, there was ashi-yuvi's last patch-up...the one before remix ended...so 13th july is quite special for usEmbarrassed That's why!Embarrassed And here you go:

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Here is the Remix mix that i made...i had gone hell nostalgic that day remembering the days of remix...and i had literally cried making this mix...i missed this show soo much! I'm soo glad that starone is re-airing it again in US! Gosh...this is the best indian TV show that "I" have ever came across!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 16 September 2009 at 3:04pm

P.Kamaljit.Sean

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
The next one is "Jaane tu mera kya hain" from JTYJN! Most of you will understand the concept of this mix and what is happening after you see today's episode of remix (from  re-runs ofcourse)...and for those who don't watch remix or haven't seen this...ashi-yuvi had been very close w/ each other but hadn't confessed and then ashi had to go to london! Meanwhile, yuvi's father bribes a girl called yamini and in that yuvi gets close to her! Now ashi comes bk...and learns about yuvi-yamini...and this is what it is basically!Embarrassed

P.Kamaljit.Sean

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Brillaint Videomixes! Love the Remix Stuff ;)

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Another mix that i would like to share with you guys is Ashi-Leo's mix that i made recently after remix's re-runs started!Embarrassed I believe that's the first mix made on their beautiful bond because before that most of us had only like 1/2 ashi-leo videos!Embarrassed So yes...gosh i love their bond soo much...sometimes it gets difficult to figure out if i love ashi-yuvi or ashi-leo!LOLEmbarrassed

And that's the last one i'll post until i make a new one...other mixes you can find in my 2nd post!Embarrassed

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.