India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

will sujal & kashish be successful?

leo_17879 Groupbie
leo_17879
leo_17879

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 3:14am | IP Logged

guys, have u seen the lastest nescafe ad featuring rajeev & aamna? they look pretty kool, isn't? now i have a small question:

isnt it high time now that film producers shud come forward and cash in on their popularity?

or

if they act in films, will their popularity decrease on kth as sujal & kashish?..

wht u all think? it wud be nice 2 get ur views..

thanks.

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Well you'd think tht it is more likely that if they were in films their popularity would increase as they cook up a storm on the small screen so they would do the same on the silver screen too. But i have a doubt that the medium of cinema can be more taxing and different to tv and ppl may have high expectations of them since they are so popular, which can increase the pressure for thier first film to succeed. But many actors/actresses have had flops and hits, at the start of their careers but it does not stop them trying. Some do make it and i would hope the Rajeev and Aamna would be those ppl who succeed.  

As for their popularity on KTH, with faithful fans behind them that should not be hindered by a bad film or two, if tht should be the case.

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Sujal and Kashish work wonders on the smallscreen... but I don't think they'll be able to put up with the silverscreen... the pressure and all... don't mind guys... trust me... I'm a hardcore fan... but I think they'll end up like Amar Upadhaya (i think that's his name... the ex- Mihir of KSBKBT) there is too much competition on the silverscreen and the work is soo much more demanding... but on the other hand... I think the Rajeev-Aamna package is gonna click... i.e. if they are casted together... they might create a different scenario... their jori always is an eyecatcher....

WHAT DO U GUYS SAY?

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Silver screen is something different. It needs lot of things besides acting to really stand up. The main drawback of rajeev which he might face in silver screen is his dancing capabilities. He somehow can't dance atall. Also many might like an actor/actress on small screen but they might not like them on the big one.

Another thing these two should decide before going to the big screen that movies are no more so much popular among viewers. People don't watch movies as much they used to watch earlier. Life has become very busy for everyone. They prefer to watch TV serials as that takes up less of their time.

Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

Another thing these two should decide before going to the big screen that movies are no more so much popular among viewers. People don't watch movies as much they used to watch earlier.Life has become very busy for everyone. They prefer to watch TV serials as that takes up less of their time.

i do agree with u.but its also true that at 1st Shahrukh Khan was in small screen but now he has become the king khan of the silver screen!..its not only all about money,popularity ...actors and actresses want to do films bcoz films can be watched after 20 ..50 years..it makes an actor alive for years... but is case of tv actors, it doesn't happen!...as we all know sujal and kashish r gr8 actor..and i really want my grand children to watch him and her(their Dadi/Nani's 1st crush!)..and there is no such alternative of films.
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Too true Fairuze but there is only one Sharukh Khan. Many tried it after him just thinking on the same line but they could not go far. From TV screen to Silver Screen and then making really big.......... well there's only one story so far. None other.
Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged
yes Sujalfan...its true!...but its also true that       
"No risk no gain"
let them try.....and hope for the best.

is kashish is also interested in films?
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged

I for one  would truly hate it if Sujal tries his luck on the big screen, does not find sucess and then returns to the tv.  Some stars are meant for the television and should stay there.   What if he failed.  Can he come back without any problems.  See Amar Upadhyaya.  One set of rumours say he is coming back to Kyunki and another that Ekta is angry with him for spreading such rumours and that she would never ever act with him again.  Would we want such things to happen to Sujal.  NO NO NO NO

When Shahrukh was in Fauji and in Circus we watched him regularly at least once a week without fail.  Today all we do is catch a glimpse of him in an occasional song and dance routine on televison or when a new movie releases. 

I would want to watch Sujal every day week after week on the television

Go to top