Rules & Announcements

Ladder Groups: Your input required (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 21

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

I don't like the idea of getting demoted.  For some of us - we have actually had congratulatory threads to celebrate reaching our statuses so far.  Hamara naheen toh unn doston ka toh socho jinhoney thread khol ker hamein Rockerz ban ney per congratulate kiya thhaLOL

Yaar, seriously.......just come up with new categories after 10k posts and give up this idea of demoting some of us.

Agree with you 100% Gauri Ji how do u think i feel a while back i created a congratz topic for myself n khatty bhai on becoming rockers and now i find where gonna be dazzlers again Angry i posted alot to become a rocker so im really annoyed at demotion

Dev Team please no demotions just create new categories

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gur.N.cool268143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ladder Groups: Your input required (Page 18)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baz786

Originally posted by Gauri_3

I don't like the idea of getting demoted.  For some of us - we have actually had congratulatory threads to celebrate reaching our statuses so far.  Hamara naheen toh unn doston ka toh socho jinhoney thread khol ker hamein Rockerz ban ney per congratulate kiya thhaLOL

Yaar, seriously.......just come up with new categories after 10k posts and give up this idea of demoting some of us.

Agree with you 100% Gauri Ji how do u think i feel a while back i created a congratz topic for myself n khatty bhai on becoming rockers and now i find where gonna be dazzlers again Angry i posted alot to become a rocker so im really annoyed at demotion

Dev Team please no demotions just create new categories

Yes I feel the same as well. People shouldn't be demoted. As getting to these levels is no easy work, and members are proud of themselves that they have finally reached these levels after such hard work, and now this demotion idea doesn't sound too encouraging.

So please just have new ladder groups after 10,000 posts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desi_baby07pop77baz786268143

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Wonderful post Priya diClap I am glad to see this issue being taken care ofBig smile Here are my suggestions for new names:-
250001- 75000 -> IF Devotee or IF Sizzler

750001+ -> IF Royalty or IF Stunnerz

Please know that I DID NOT come up with the above suggested names for the groups. I got them from here Hiearchy New Names

Thank You

omg i love those names :D

how about

250001- 75000 -> IF Stunnerz

750001+ -> IF Royalaty :D

so both your ideas JK :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-268143

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
i dont like the whole idea of being demoted....so that means i'm going to be a goldie!  Thumbs Down

sorry bad idea.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

burgerchaapbaz786268143

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i dont want to get depromoted.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari0706

I was thinking of having IF stars and last as Addicts...

Hehehe, too funnyLOL  I will never want  to be an addict then. Better stop posting right now, before I have to go to rehabLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadOxidebaz786268143

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Argh, I'll have to wait till i reach 5000 posts to get promoted..awww....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I just reached 5000 posts, I don't want to get demotedOuch   Better start new rankings from 10,000 and go on up. This way everybody stays the same except  the 10000 and up members who will have different namesBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lordboomboomIshan.Beyond_the_Veilbaz786ejaz_lover.Angel268143

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rules & Announcements Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.