Rules & Announcements

Ladder Groups: Your input required (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 21

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
IF Royal
IF King for boys
IF Queen for girls
IF Princess for girls
IF Princes for boys

thats all i came up with. lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadOxidetomnjerry2268143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ladder Groups: Your input required (Page 15)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-shehzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-shehzaadi-

SRGMP L'il Champs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
for the highest rank....whatever # that corresponds to...it should be:

IF obsessed

(if you have that many posts you must be obsessed LOL)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadOxidepksanambabii.girlkabeeraspeakingQH_DDEJ_FanAreYaar268143

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya di for our asking our inputs. There are a lot of suggestions, but my favourites are:

250001- 75000 IF Devotee IF Sizzler IF Gem IF-Addictz IF Livers
Above 75000  IF Royalty IF Stunnerz F Crown IF-Stars  IF Devotees

I am not going to suggest anything new, there are plenty of lovely suggestions. I just thought of IF Loyalz for 75 000+

Mitesh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadOxidelimaSDudetomnjerry2268143

limaSDude

IF-Sizzlerz

limaSDude

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
250001- 75000  I-F Gem

Above 750001(Like aish_punk said) I-F Supreme
                       or I-F Royality (like Mahi said)

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I absolutely agree with increasing the posts limit for the Goldie and other ladder groups. 

A person who has above 750001posts only can be IF Royal Embarrassed  I know weird name, but that many posts require a special name.

I'll think of more...

-Mahi

It is not weird at all, I like it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadOxidetomnjerry2

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

250001- 75000 IF Gem

Above 75000  IF Royalty

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Steff_DMG

I know you never meant it for me, i just cleared why i wanted more ladder groups !

There is set up of 75000, I mean thats long enuf to keep people satisfied, besides to get to 75000 some people may become old, LOL jokes apart, being on such a high level will give u promotions !

Like i said before, those who do not do such stuff, they can be handled by the mods, by either us reporting, or if mods come across some like that

I wasn't advising you, its your choice, if u want to increase your posts and not get demoted your welcome to go wherever you want to,

If your so unsatisfied and think the mods aren't good, your free to report them to admin or GM's or any DT who is your opinion are fair.

I got that Smile

Oh okay. Just cleared that up because people on here often get offended very easily.

Even so, I must disagree that mods respond to such messages in any way, more often than not. Unless the message contains profanity and/or outright spam such as post only with smilies ie. the more obvious indicators, the comments are okay-ed. The slightly more subtle +1 posts are disregarded.

LOL. Like I implied earlier I don't care much for the "promotions" or "demotions" on IF ladder groups. Partly because I think there is more to life than being promoted to ladder groups / getting demoted from ladder groups on one online forum out of the many, many that exist and partly because none of these promotions/demotions come with any results or consequences (the green faecal-colored "like" button is is hefty price to pay for being a "Goldie" though Tongue) - I mean it is not like being a rocker, dazzler or whatever will have an effect on what I post or how much I post. I've always thought that these ladder groups lead a meaningless existence; as such, I don't see any reason for expanding something that has very little purpose and giving incentive to the people who want to achieve some sort of respect from a 'promotion' such as this. Come to think of it, this post itself is a bit of irony for because of that.

I really don't want to get into what I think about certain members of the DEV team now because no one really takes any action against their own. I've seen mods plagiarize, abuse their power because of personal vengeance and get away with it without any consequences. Anyhow, that's something for another time.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pksanamAngelic_Jkabeeraspeakingejaz_loverBeyond_the_Veil-Rinky-tomnjerry2

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

Oh okay. Just cleared that up because people on here often get offended very easily.
Even so, I must disagree that mods respond to such messages in any way, more often than not. Unless the message contains profanity and/or outright spam such as post only with smilies ie. the more obvious indicators, the comments are okay-ed. The slightly more subtle +1 posts are disregarded.

LOL. Like I implied earlier I don't care much for the "promotions" or "demotions" on IF ladder groups. Partly because I think there is more to life than being promoted to ladder groups / getting demoted from ladder groups on one online forum out of the many, many that exist and partly because none of these promotions/demotions come with any results or consequences (the green faecal-colored "like" button is is hefty price to pay for being a "Goldie" though Tongue) - I mean it is not like being a rocker, dazzler or whatever will have an effect on what I post or how much I post. I've always thought that these ladder groups lead a meaningless existence; as such, I don't see any reason for expanding something that has very little purpose and giving incentive to the people who want to achieve some sort of respect from a 'promotion' such as this. Come to think of it, this post itself is a bit of irony for because of that.

I really don't want to get into what I think about certain members of the DEV team now because no one really takes any action against their own. I've seen mods plagiarize, abuse their power because of personal vengeance and get away with it without any consequences. Anyhow, that's something for another time.

completely agree with you... however, i shall not go into nitty gritties over here....

it does not matter to me whether i am 'demoted' or whatever because it hardly matters... it is certainly not something that will motivate me to post more than i want to...

however, i do realize that everyone is different... so for those who do want the ladder groups, i certainly don't mind... to each his/her own... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKisses-Rinky-ejaz_lovertomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rules & Announcements Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.