Celebrity Fan Clubs

HANNAH(miley) v/s LIZZIE(hilary):-

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hilary_jonas

Groupbie

hilary_jonas

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

U ALL KNOW WHAT GUYS!THERE IS A WAR GOING ON BTW THESE TWO SERIALS AND THE ACTORS THAT WHO IS THE BEST:

PROVE ON YOUTUBE:-

SO I WANT TO CLEAR THE WAR AND PROVE THAT WHO IS THE BEST IN INDIA.

U ALL HAVE TO VOTE FOR THE SERIAL OR THE ACTOR WHOM U LIKE AND ALSO LEAVE THE REASON WHY U LIKE THE SERIAL OR THE ACTOR.

ALL UR VOTES WILL BE COUNTED EVERY 1 WEEK SO TRY TO VOTE FOR UR FAV ACTOR AS MUCH AS U CAN.

UNLIMITED VOTES ARE ALLOWDED

DO NOT TALK ABOUT ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT THESE TWO ACTORS  OR SERIALS PLZ.

LASTLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT ENJOY IN THIS FORUM AND FIGHT FOR UR FAV ACTOR.

WHO IS THE BEST                 
HILARY OR MILEY?

Edited by hilary_jonas - 16 September 2009 at 12:15pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HANNAH(miley) v/s LIZZIE(hilary):-" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hilary_jonas

Groupbie

hilary_jonas

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
my vote goes to lizzie mcguire hilary duff . according to me she is the one who gave  a big name for these type of serials.
 i know one thing that  even hannah is big fan of hilary and she takes hilary as role model for her style, way of taking,dressing sense etc the pic below proves it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top