Pavitra Rishta

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak Story line.....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rumii

Goldie

Rumii

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Pavitra Rishta is turning Untolerably Bad nowadays!!!!Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffff what a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak story line..!! I think PR unit should hire a New Storywriter otherwise PR's gone for ever!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak Story line....." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SimarikSmokin

Goldie

SimarikSmokin

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Agreed this live triangle crap is old overused and stupid change the story or lose fans of the show

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

It is not a love triangle as Manav and Shravani do not get involved, they are just friends but Archana will misunderstand their friendship.

I agree I am not too fond of the new turn in PR either. I thought Satish's return would cause trouble in Manav and Archana's relationship but it was Ajit and with Shravani now a part of the storyline, this is not going to be good at all for ArMan fans. It's just too much drama, too soon. One misunderstanding after the next. I just hope this doesn't drag out too long

Post Reply New Post

Go to top