Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiSha12384 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sks7

Really it was like she'll explode.....but hats off to her she acts well.......

Hahahhahaa.....i mentioned that in some other post that gaytri was getting uglier by the day....
her hubby would have a heart attack if he saw her in a night gown...he is already drawn to her in her pallu and heavy clothing imagine if he see's her in anything less.....๐Ÿคข

on the other hand.......If Naitik winded up finding it ๐Ÿ˜‰...it would have been a scene 2 watch...Naitik's shararat๐Ÿ˜‰ and akshi โ˜บ๏ธ

That night gown would make another appearance on the big night...i am sure of it...lol
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desertrose21

and akshara really fit all her sarees in one suitcase? ๐Ÿ˜† back in the maheshwari house, rajshri had a huge trunk (tijori) of all the stuff to give akshara...๐Ÿ˜†

they were lost in transport?....๐Ÿ˜†

Naitik didnt have much in his closet...lol....itna bada ghar ka ladla, but uske pas only few clothes hai...lol
Akshara's things seemed disappear 2....didnt she come with a black suitcase as well....i think those rishtadari's must have picked things up with them on the way out....because things seemed 2 have disappeared along with them?
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

they were lost in transport?....๐Ÿ˜†

Naitik didnt have much in his closet...lol....itna bada ghar ka ladla, but uske pas only few clothes hai...lol
Akshara's things seemed disappear 2....didnt she come with a black suitcase as well....i think those rishtadari's must have picked things up with them on the way out....because things seemed 2 have disappeared along with them?

ya Naitik didnt have much in his closet even though they have never shown him repeat Tshirts that often....the closet itself was funny...where is Akshara's jewellery kept...Naitik pulled the ring out that day so easily that it looked like it should be right there...anyways little details that dont really matter...only Naksh romance needed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

ya Naitik didnt have much in his closet even though they have never shown him repeat Tshirts that often....the closet itself was funny...where is Akshara's jewellery kept...Naitik pulled the ring out that day so easily that it looked like it should be right there...anyways little details that dont really matter...only Naksh romance needed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lol....i dont think the creatives thought that we would notice everything...they didnt realized the depths of us die hard fans...lol...we notice things from windows...to jewelery to everything in between๐Ÿ˜†
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelonearth

'AWESOME epi!

yea it was a very sweet 1..after a long time :)